Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza MotorSport 4 Official Adam's Premium Car Care Racing League and

THE Mook

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know is putting Twins on that LS7, then upgrading the exhaust, then turning it up to 11 in my house on the home theater made my wife come screaming in from upstairs asking why I needed "A VETTE THAT LOUD" (EXACT WORDS She never saw the screen)

:lol: I'm learning her good.

Mook

I did the LS9 swap in the c6 z06. Got it up to 800 hp and the handling is pretty darn good (Z06 is at 700 class S atm). I think its the same as the ZR1. 6.3 or something like that. Either way its better than the zr1 stock. I think the ZR1 maxes out at R3 but close to R2 class. Mine is at 780+ i think.

I will use the Grand Sport as my drag car.

+ I hit lvl 50 last night and there are apparently alot more lvls :D

Yep I hit Level 50 last night as well. Got bored and upgraded almost all my cars to the max effective level (IE: S700 instead of like R3720) with all my Manufacturer Cars with Affinity level 4 or higher =)

Still trying to decide if I want to take my lambo affinity to lvl 50 or not. It'll probably happen. Have one more season in World Tour and the Event Lists along with doing some Rivals stuff. Got a lot of goals with this game :willy:

I'm going to try and have XBL in about 3 weeks. Will give me plenty of time to build me a couple cars for the strip and a couple for the circuit. Going to try and make an AWD for both the stip and circuit too. Is there any class restrictions online when you race or is it open?

LOL in for some more tonight Mook? I need to get me a LFA that doesnt bounce on straigts lol..I shared a few cars in teh garage to check out to

We shall see! I may get pulled back into the Madden and MW2 thing tonight!

Y'all ruined me but made me want to start building a car or two for the track! :2thumbs:

I'm going to try and have XBL in about 3 weeks. Will give me plenty of time to build me a couple cars for the strip and a couple for the circuit. Going to try and make an AWD for both the stip and circuit too. Is there any class restrictions online when you race or is it open?

All the race restrictions are set by the lobby host. We ran some S Class and R2 Class and then open racing for a bit last night.

Mook

Something went all screwy with my Gamertag. If you were on my friends list, please send me an invite. I recovered the Gamertag last night, and all my friends were gone, although I had two pending requests TO people, and some jerk from England on the list whom I never heard of before.

WTH!

Archived