Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza MotorSport 4 Official Adam's Premium Car Care Racing League and

THE Mook

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah I won the Zonda R the radical was not even considered it is ugly lol..what level you at by now Mook? I think i am 48, getting close to the big 5-0!

I think I JUST hit 48

or could be JUST hit 47 :lol:

I love this game.

Still waiting for my race wheel and pedals to come in, so I'm not fully playing yet. Only been doing the lower level stuff so far. Finished off the F events last night. Hopefully I'll be good to go soon. They're still saying early november.

Question though, what view do you guys use? I had been using the default hood view but yesterday I was flipping through them and tried the cockpit view. That seemed to improve my driving. It felt like I was holding my lines better. I was definitely getting more perfect turns, and I was shaving a few more tenths off of my best lap times. I thought it was interesting how giving the windshield look like I'm used to from real life helped my brain connect to driving in game.

:D:D:D:D:D My brother came home today and said there is a sh!tbox 360 in the garage. My friend just gave it to me because he was sick of it. Do you want it? otherwise im going to try and get $60 for it at game stop.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Im going to play MW3 for a couple days and then go and get forza/kinect. Today has been Awesome!

I haven't been much on this game. I spent the majority of my weekend playing a RPG with my best friend, and with MW3 coming out today...who knows when I will get back to slaying this thing!

I hear people fear my X5M btw...:lol:

MY Acct got hacked again.

No more of this for a whole month while it's being investigated. Whomever it is, will be found and prosecuted to the fullest extent from both MS and myself. They are already investigating it.

Therefore, I cannot play FM4 until this is resolved. I have a new gamertag in the meantime, but am leary to now share it.

Sorry,

Mook

dangg that sucks Mook! you still going to play COD?

Yeah I am playing with my "team" of 6 years LOL. New gamertag that I will not be giving out.

Gotta stay private now, at least until the investigation is over on the other account, you know...the account where ALL my gamesaves are and such.

Handcuffed on my own system. :(

Archived