Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forza MotorSport 4 Official Adam's Premium Car Care Racing League and

THE Mook

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried to race with brake assist on when I got the first Forza game. That's now the first thing I turn off in the game. I do put just the suggested braking line on if it's a track I'm not super confident in my chosen braking zones.

I'm the same way, I go all assists off except for the braking line. There are only a few tracks where I can run really good times without it...I'm still working on getting off that crutch.

I feel like the assists really hinder your performance...I think they assist TOO much.

Gonna be hard to read it if I put you into a wall early... did I mention I bought an H1 just for this purpose. It may not be fast, but its wide and heavy! LOL

Just jerk the wheel to the left, then spend the rest of the race blocking you from passing :D

That would be something you would do. :lol::lol: Remember what little you saw of that M3?

I've got the H1 maxed out on all mods and geared so low it gets to 50mph really fast... just doesn't go any faster than that LOL

I think I could squish your little freaked out M3 before you get in front of me :D

I turned the gearing all the way to the right so I can kill everyone in the 60'!

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Some more of my toys since I haven't posted them here yet:

My E63 AMG... keeping this pretty purely for lower class races... did all the lightweight mods, dialed in the trans/drivetrain, but staying out of HP mods to keep it within its calls for now:

GetPhoto.ashx?id=7727373&full=true

Aussie thunder as I like to call it. My holden GT car

GetPhoto.ashx?id=8069914&full=true

More of the 599XX with the graphic finished

GetPhoto.ashx?id=8070008&full=true

GetPhoto.ashx?id=8070057&full=true

F430GT or as I call it "THE MOOK STOMPER":

GetPhoto.ashx?id=8070150&full=true

And its big brother that should give mooks sesto a run... I lovingly refer to her as "the snake" and it'll be setting lap records soon, just trying to dial in the tuning:

GetPhoto.ashx?id=8070299&full=true

So mook and I were discussing the possibility of a week rivals challenge for our forum... details coming soon, product prizes will be involved :D

YeeeHaw!

I was running my 1.7.7 last night trying to set some records...just can't touch my Sesto in weight vs power.

Archived