Customer Service 866.965.0400

2011 Camaro not sure how to embed pics

Chobbs

i looked at IBM when i was purchasing, that flake looks great, good job on the detail.

That's funny! I was looking at the black first! I even signed a deal and took it home. Eventually, I took it back and got the blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are the base model heritage wheel that everybody hates so much. I love em, I think they look great.

you know, I was going to say, they look like "just the basic wheel" but I'm with you, I think they give it more of that classic look. :2thumbs:

The "I" stands for imperial.

The color does pop! In the sun it looks brilliant and in the shade it looks deep and cool. I love this color and I love "Adams" products for helping me bring the color out!

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Congrats on the BLUE! Heard that color was off the map as well as a few others until Japan gets back on their feet. I wanted the blue - ended up blacked up.

That is a gorgeous Camaro. Thanks for representing proper! See too many Gen 5's all covered in gunk riding around town acting like they got something. Seen a few in line over the weekend at the Drive-Thru 3-minute car washes. I wanted to pull in, jump out and yell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! and hand them an Adam's DVD and Catalog I have sitting in the back seat.

Guest Sarah@Adams

Nice looking Camaro, you did a great job!

Just a suggestion for next time... Try the Adam's Brilliant Glaze prior to the Adam's Americana Wax. That combo makes my Camaro look wet and will make your metallic pop even more than it already does!

Okay guys who know me, I know, but I just can't help the addiction to that combo! :lolsmack:

Nice looking Camaro, you did a great job!

Just a suggestion for next time... Try the Adam's Brilliant Glaze prior to the Adam's Americana Wax. That combo makes my Camaro look wet and will make your metallic pop even more than it already does!

Okay guys who know me, I know, but I just can't help the addiction to that combo! :lolsmack:

If you'd stop eating the Paste, the world would be a better place :lol:

Looks great Thanks for posting the pix.Great choice of color. :)

Man! Your camaro looks fantastic too! The IBM is a fantastic color. Nice to see another IBM camaro owner with wet looking paint!

Man! Your camaro looks fantastic too! The IBM is a fantastic color. Nice to see another IBM camaro owner with wet looking paint!

Hopefully there will be another one in the near future... Need to get some more practice on the PC...

:o

Hopefully there will be another one in the near future... Need to get some more practice on the PC...

:o

It will happen, and sooner than you think. Take it slow, let the PC do it's stuff, not a lot of polish on the pad, and presto! :)

Guest Luke Warmwater
Those are the base model heritage wheel that everybody hates so much. I love em, I think they look great.
I like those wheels great choice. Stripes are nice too.

Thanks IBM is crazy in the sun. It pops. Adams has made it even crazier. Now it really pops.:thumbsup:Enjoy your car. :D

Archived