Customer Service 866.965.0400

hittin' the road - next week

11Camaro

Question

Getting my "stuff" together for my trek to Pittsburgh to correct the black Camaro, my dads impala cop car and H3. Actually just gonna wax his with some Americana. If I run out anything Grabiak's is only about 15 minutes from his house :2thumbs:

He has a 3 car garage and likes to stay up late, so this should be a fun trip. I'm not leaving for another week but I can't wait, I took off work next thursday, friday and i'm leaving wednesday night.

Hopefully I'll get some decent before and after shots. With all this forums tips, advice and endless youtube videos I'm not worried :) thanks for a great resource and products guys, gals and the all the folks at adam's (disregard any competitors products in the pic) :patriot:

6307946164_649d825872_b.jpg

11 answers to this question

Hey Rich, I though all West PA'ers say they are from the Burgh regardless of their actual town? :2thumbs: I'll be in Greensburg/Delmont area.

:2thumbs: Have a safe trip and fun.:) Been gone for awhile but it's still home. Headed up next month for a Steeler game.:D Grew up off RT51S in the SouthHills

Archived