Customer Service 866.965.0400

Which "Soft" Towel Do You Prefer?

Double Soft or Single Soft Towels?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Double Soft or Single Soft Towels?

• Single Soft
    • Double Soft
    • Single & Double (Comment why both)

I've never had a Double Soft towel lint. When I get a new one, I shake the ever-living out of it to make sure I get all the loose stuff off from production and boxing, but I have never had one lint, even after multiple washes. In part, that's why it's the Cadillac of towels so to speak.

I haven't had any of mine very long and the double softs are very luxurious feeling but other than identification purposes I can't see anything the double will do that the singles won't do just as well. I have 10 singles, 2 doubles and pretty much use the singles most of the time.

these are the nicest MF towels I've ever seen, but the last order did have one towel that I picked a few chunks out that were loose around the edge.

the next daily special I'll pick up more singles but I probably have all the doubles I need.

I agree with what many have already said...it depends on what I'm doing...more "wet" applications such as detail spray or removing the final remnants of polish off I like the SS..if I'm doing a more "dry" application such as a wax or glaze for removal I like the DS

Just depends....I like both and think BOTH are phenomenal towels FAR FAR FAR exceeding the store bought microfibers I had been using in the past...those are now reserved for apartment cleaning, DD and engine bay only!!!

I voted for both. The singles get into nooks and cranny's better.

The double soft are great for DS & WW. I can actually refold and use all 8 sides. I can only get 1 or 2 refolds out of most other towels before they are too saturated to pick up any more liquid.

Archived