Customer Service 866.965.0400

Christmas present to myself!

Frid

So broke down and decided to get rid of the truck. Too much gas, little to big, black, and it wouldnt fit in the garage at home. Soooooo I went to the dealership yesterday and purchased this :D. It's a 2011 camaro 2SS. They worked with me all day and ended up getting me the car for 32k and I ended up getting a 4.9% interest rate :D. This is being upside down with the truck at about 26k lol. My payments are a little less but insurance went up about 20 bucks. All in all im extremely happy. It needs some correction done to the paint so I will be working on it this weekend. The vinyl stripes have a few scratches on it. I will be going down to the detailing part of the dealership today to see if we can't get the scratches and scuffs out. If not they agreed to pay to have the stripes replaced :). It has black leather interior and is a 6 speed manual. Here are some pics:

camaro1.jpg

camaro2.jpg

camaro3.jpg

Very nice. Does SC require front plates? If not remove that bracket ASAP! Lol. I think the bowtie painted black will also look good. I just can't stand the gold bowties. Lol.

My stepdad has a 2010 2SS/RS and it rides really nice. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks everyone! Yeah I know, I will be taking the front license plate holder off today. Since I bought it last night I wasn't able to see any blemishes on it. It has a scratch on the front bumper and it looks like the clear is going bad on one side. They have agreed to replace the vinyl stripes, fix the scratch....and wait for it :D. They have agreed to repaint the ENTIRE vehicle if it is for sure the clear.

Archived