Customer Service 866.965.0400

I am the Master

crowvet

Guest Gone & Forgotten

That would require video. I'm no bootlegger. I get more on the floor than I do in the jug. I needs my cute little funnels.

I use the funnel and still find a way to spill some :(

TEACH ME MASTER!!!

First lesson Grasshopper.... Get yourself a bottle of Pendleton Stampede and put it in the freezer. Next find the smallest shot glass you can, and pour straight from the bottle into the glass being careful not to spill a drop. Next tip glass to your mouth and pour again still trying not to spill. Repeat this process about 5 times or until you feel you have perfected the process. You my friend are now ready to try the Adams bottles :D

First lesson Grasshopper.... Get yourself a bottle of Pendleton Stampede and put it in the freezer. Next find the smallest shot glass you can, and pour straight from the bottle into the glass being careful not to spill a drop. Next tip glass to your mouth and pour again still trying not to spill. Repeat this process about 5 times or until you feel you have perfected the process. You my friend are now ready to try the Adams bottles :D

Thank you sensei....I shall follow in your footsteps :bow:

I use the car wash straight from the gallon. No sense in putting it in the little bottle with that viscosity - too slow. Open it up, put a couple of big glugs in the bucket, done.

Other than that, I use the funnels. I have one specific funnel for Detail Spray.

Archived