Customer Service 866.965.0400

Come On Spring!

Chris@Adams

I know the feeling Chris. It's been an amazing winter, but today it caught up with us with a couple inches of snow. It'll be gone soon I hope. But our flowers are confused and coming up! And I would kill for that garage and lift!!:pc:

I know the feeling Chris, I can't wait and the relatively warm winter hasn't helped. We are actually seeing the sun and blue skies this weekend which makes it even worse. The GTO looks as good as always. You will have to bring it to Grabiak's this year!

I wish I had your lift, but I make do with what I have.

Chris,

In your pic I just realized you cut an opening in your ceiling to allow the car to go up higher on that lift. Is that something you did or did you have it done? Did you modify your truss' or did you cut a hole in the floor in the bedroom over the garage?...lol I know that the issue a lot on here would have when it comes to having a lift is ceiling height. My problem would be floor space. I have the height, but have too many tools. My garage right now is organized chaos. I have looked for one here and there occasionally but haven't found one that would work the way that I would like it to when it comes to taking up space.

Chris,

In your pic I just realized you cut an opening in your ceiling to allow the car to go up higher on that lift. Is that something you did or did you have it done? Did you modify your truss' or did you cut a hole in the floor in the bedroom over the garage?...lol I know that the issue a lot on here would have when it comes to having a lift is ceiling height. My problem would be floor space. I have the height, but have too many tools. My garage right now is organized chaos. I have looked for one here and there occasionally but haven't found one that would work the way that I would like it to when it comes to taking up space.

Yea I modified my trusses, I had a engineer draw up the plans and I did it myself.

New BendPak HD-9 4 Post lift! :thumbsup:Final Tweeks For BendPak Lift

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Here comes the hater.

I feel so bad for you guys - having to drive your other new cars while your un-driven new cars get to sit up on a lift or in a climate controlled warehouse-sized garage lol.

While I envy you and appreciate your love for your automobiles, I ain't gettin' out my violin for ya. HAHA.

I love that mod'd ceiling Chris, that's dedication there. If I stay in my house, I may add a 2nd level to my garage (detached, 1000 sq foot) and make one side suitable for a lift.

I can't wait for spring so I can have clean things without all the damned rain.

Here comes the hater.

I feel so bad for you guys - having to drive your other new cars while your un-driven new cars get to sit up on a lift or in a climate controlled warehouse-sized garage lol.

While I envy you and appreciate your love for your automobiles, I ain't gettin' out my violin for ya. HAHA.

I love that mod'd ceiling Chris, that's dedication there. If I stay in my house, I may add a 2nd level to my garage (detached, 1000 sq foot) and make one side suitable for a lift.

Bwahahahaha

Here comes the hater.

Thanks Bob, I think.....;):lolsmack:

Archived