Customer Service 866.965.0400

hello from the netherlands

Hello everyone

Im Patrick, 27 years old, and i come from Venray, the Netherlands.

I'm the owner of PVL Car Cleaning and we import Adams for the Dutch and Belgium market. We also have a website (www.poetsjeauto.nl). which means such as, clean your car.

We distribute adams to different shops in the Neterlands, and consumers. We also do different events to promote adams.

Im reading this forum for a while now, and i hope to keep on learning from you all.

Here is my car,here the detailing all began with. its a daihatsu copen, with a custom interior, and japanese bodykit

september2010_020.jpg

greetings patrick

Last time I was in Amsterdam, I didn't see any tulips.:D

When we went the woman folk drug us to the Keukenhof Gardens. It was nicer than I thought it would be. We had a surprisingly good time there. I thought I would be bored beyond belief. We even sent bulbs back to the States and had a very pleasent afternoon before going to Amsterdam and enjoying what that town had to offer. Homepage - Keukenhof - Lisse - Holland

Welkom in het forum Patrick. I speak very little Dutch, but I do stay in touch with 2 friends in the Netherlands. I've been to Kuekenhof and loved it as well as Madurodam, Eindhoven, Amsterdam and many other places in Holland.

I lived in Brunssum from 1970 to 1975. I absolutely love your country. Nice to see Adams products spreading around the world. Stay in touch please.

Welkom in het forum Patrick. I speak very little Dutch, but I do stay in touch with 2 friends in the Netherlands. I've been to Kuekenhof and loved it as well as Madurodam, Eindhoven, Amsterdam and many other places in Holland.

I lived in Brunssum from 1970 to 1975. I absolutely love your country. Nice to see Adams products spreading around the world. Stay in touch please.

haha i have to say, i have never been to the keukenhof...

tulips dont have my interest...unless they are on a beautifull car:P

haha i have to say, i have never been to the keukenhof...

tulips dont have my interest...unless they are on a beautifull car:P

Yeah I never would have went there if it wasn;t for the girls that we were with. The things we do for women, sheesh.