Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm Off to Jail! MDA Camp 2012 - PLEASE HELP!!!

Adam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets make this interesting! In addition to the matched donations we will be giving away a $250 Adam's Electronic Gift Certificate. Each dollar you donate equals one entry and we'll draw a name at random when the fund raiser ends.

The more you donate the better your odds of winning!

Lets make this interesting! In addition to the matched donations we will be giving away a $250 Adam's Electronic Gift Certificate. Each dollar you donate equals one entry and we'll draw a name at random when the fund raiser ends.

The more you donate the better your odds of winning!

With Mods and Admin not in the mix right? :thumbsup:

Adam,

Great cause! Every night before I turn in, I stop in and kiss my little girl good night. She's 14 now, so I guess I should say, my little lady. I thank God every day for giving me a beautiful and healthy child. Donation sent.

Adam,

Great cause! Every night before I turn in, I stop in and kiss my little girl good night. She's 14 now, so I guess I should say, my little lady. I thank God every day for giving me a beautiful and healthy child. Donation sent.

And I'm thinking she is an extremely luck little girl to have such a good hearted and generous father :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've got some coin for that. Tax return just came in.

:)

Mook

NICE! I just took mine to the accountant last week! :lol:

EVERYTHING helps! If you're ashamed by the amount you're giving being lower than others, do it anonymously. Just DO IT!

:banana: Thank you my generous friends! You achieved the donation goal, and at this second, with our $1 for $1 match, we are sending 5 awesome kids on the experience of their life.

In fact, we are now in route to $2400, ($4,800 including the our match.) That will make it possible to send one more incredibly special child to camp this summer. YOU have helped change the lives of 5 deserving kids already. Thank You!!

They may not likely be able to verbalize their gratitude, nor will you likely get a thank you card in the mail. These kids are focused on living, and enduring the struggle from wheel chair to sofa, go to the bathroom, as this disease slowly and steadily degrades their muscles, ability to walk, move, etc.

For those with healthy children, it's hard to imagine what raising a child who is in a permanent state of deterioration is like. I can't imagine, but my heart is called to be a part of this benefit.

If anyone reading cares to join me for lunch, the first week of April, here in Boulder, Colorado, for the MDA Lockup event, your invitation is WIDE OPEN!!!

Thanks again, and I'm humbled by your generosity.

:thumbsup:

Archived