Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Grabiak Annual Detail Clinic & Auto Show - PA - Apr 28, 2012

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams

Adam's at Grabiak Annual Detail Clinic & Auto Show - New Alexandria, PA - Apr 28, 2012

GrabiakDetailClinic2012.jpg

:grouphug: Don't forget dinner on Friday, April 27th at 6:30pm at Carbone's!

Carbone's Restaurant

2582 U.S. 119 Crabtree, PA 15650

724-834-3430

Hampton Inn Greenburg

1000 Towne Square Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601

724-838-8800

Grabiak Performance Center

8282 Route 22 · New Alexandria, PA 15670

724-668-2231

See you there! :burnout:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarah@Adams
I'm still up in the air. I'll either be there...........or Bowling Green for the NCM Bash. Decisions, decisions!:banana:

If you go to Bowling Green we will talk about how you ditched us at dinner!

yes rooms because I am taking my baby and wife and meeting my mom and stepdad who live in Indiana. this way when im at dinner they can see their grandbaby (havent seen him since the day he was born will be over a year when they see him.) and when im at the detail clinic they can hang out together then we still have sat night and sunday.

Guest Sarah@Adams
yes rooms because I am taking my baby and wife and meeting my mom and stepdad who live in Indiana. this way when im at dinner they can see their grandbaby (havent seen him since the day he was born will be over a year when they see him.) and when im at the detail clinic they can hang out together then we still have sat night and sunday.

Very cool, family is important! Do we get to see the baby too?

Thanks Scott, I will miss seeing everyone.

Hey Chris, gonna miss you guys this year. I dont think you have missed one yet, so we'll give you the benefit of the doubt, lol. Ray

Man we are losing some of the long timers this year, Chris and now maybe even Al and Rich. I guess we will have to figure out a way to get to meet the forum people. Any ideas Lynn how we can meet the forum people at the clinic that aren't going to be at the dinner? Adam tells me that he is hoping to make the dinner. I still say the year Adam and AJ was at dinner was hilarious plus them taking pictures with the staff was cool.

Archived