Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Grabiak Annual Detail Clinic & Auto Show - PA - Apr 28, 2012

Guest Sarah@Adams

NO rain till maybe late saturday afternoon. These are the same people who called for 2-4 inches in the burgh and nutta happened. I am coming with some of my camaro buds....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO rain till maybe late saturday afternoon. These are the same people who called for 2-4 inches in the burgh and nutta happened. I am coming with some of my camaro buds....

Hey, this is Jason. Looking forward to seeing you and the Camaro crew here! I'm guessing you're coming with Tony and the bunch. Let's keep the faith and hope for nice weather :thumbsup:

Hey, this is Jason. Looking forward to seeing you and the Camaro crew here! I'm guessing you're coming with Tony and the bunch. Let's keep the faith and hope for nice weather :thumbsup:[/QUOT

Tony has times and meets :)

well my truck is swirl crazy so i guess you can use it for the clinic lol got bird poop on it too heck i may go to the car wash just to put more swirls on it lol

Dan, I'll never forget the look Adam gave me when I showed up last year in a dirty car. He didnt say a word, but it hurt, man.... It was like that look your father gives you when he's disappointed in you. :lolsmack:

Hey everyone,quick note, I just spoke with the folks at the Hampton Inn and they are all sold out as of now. If anyone needs to makes Hotel arrangements please let me know ASAP. I will attempt to accomodate you. Ray

Mission accomplished...I spent less than $500...barely :thumbsup:

Picked up a Flex and pads since my old used porter cable has been giving me issues, and I also grabbed some gallon refills, another claybar, wash pad, a double soft microfiber, and a sweet GTO shield emblem metal sign for the garage.

Huge thanks to AJ and Lynn for answering all of my questions and to Grabiak for putting on this awesome event every year! I even scored a really nice glass etched chevy racing paperweight as a door prize!

Now if I only could've gotten the phone number of one of those 5 hour energy gals, haha :hi:

Archived