Customer Service 866.965.0400

DETAILED: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador

Team Adam's

WOW! I would consider myself lucky to just see one of these driving by but you got to spend quality time with it! Unreal I would have to sit down for at least 30mins every time I heard the engine.:jester: How did that V12 sound Dylan?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all that have commented....Thank you so much for your kind words!!!:2thumbs:

Dylan,

Thank you for taking the time to join me on this project. As I had mentioned to you, the correction of this vehicle was put off for awhile because of my customers previous experience with his last service provider.

I believe in not pushing anything on anyone, and once I felt comfortable with my customer who trusts my professionalism, we assessed the damage and set the date to correct it. I reached out to Dylan to help me out on the project, more than anything I wanted to see how well this would come out using the Adams Polishes line of products. So with a date set in concrete, Dylan came by my house and after a couple good cups of Brazilian coffee we set out to take care of business.

For this special detail, my goal was to completely put aside any other brand of product that I had on my rig for this project and as you all can see from the photos....."this is the wettest, most reflective shiniest machine rolling the streets of Southern California!"

Adams Polishes delivered for this job....from the quality of the pads, plushness of the towels, pureness of the polish and the icing on the cake the "Americana"......just spectacular!!

Thank you again Dylan and Adam for letting me have the opportunity to work with your team. I just dont let anyone work with me on projects like this one, but I have to say.......your products deserved it!

I love my job!

Innovative Detailing thanks you for the support!!!

Some more photos to enjoy!

DSC_0689.jpg

DSC_0690.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

Dylan getting his "tape" on!

DSC_0692.jpg

DSC_0693.jpg

DSC_0694.jpg

DSC_0695.jpg

Focus correction begins with 4" pad and FMP

DSC_0698.jpg

DSC_0700.jpg

Some of what we were up against......factory colorsanding marks left

DSC_0701.jpg

Larger panels get the new gen 6.5" pad and FMP

DSC_0703.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

True reflections don't get any better than this!

DSC_0712.jpg

Some paint overpsray from the build was on the rims, this was removed and the wheels sealed.

DSC_0714.jpg

Some final finished shots with my Nikon D5100, Dylans camera was just too much for me.....lol

DSC_0717.jpg

DSC_0718.jpg

DSC_0720.jpg

DSC_0721.jpg

DSC_0723.jpg

DSC_0724.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0729.jpg

Have a great weekend!

Edited by Innovative Detailing