Customer Service 866.965.0400

The new rig...

Team Adam's

6d93a133.png

Yep... the Avalanche is gone and in its place a 2012 Silverado Z71 Crew Cab 4x4. For now I'm free of the curse of black paint LOL... Silver Ice Metallic this time around.

Gonna go a slightly different direction on this one. I'll definitely miss the Avy, I had started to get that itch to do something to it again, and rather than start cutting it up for air ride or dumping money into something else for it I figured it was time to let it go.

No real plans as of yet for the new rig aside from getting the bedliner sprayed in and tinting the windows. I'm kicking some other ideas around, but first things first this rain has got to stop so I can debadge it and detail. Its ROUGH! I can tell my clay is gonna get a workout on this one for sure.

Heres the only pic I was able to get so far...

125d1587.jpg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm considering selling my car for a different one as well. I feel the same exact way you did with yours. Hope it works out and you can make it into your own soon! We all know it's gonna look spotless shortly!

Gotta admit... when I sat down with my friend at the dealer to start the search and I settled on a Z71 he said "color preference? the Z's come in white, silver, black, or victory red"

My response: "Anything except black!"

I'm ready to have a somewhat "easy" color for a little while. I've paid my dues on the black paint chain gang for long enough. :D