Customer Service 866.965.0400

The new rig...

Team Adam's

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used mine to pull out 4 yews from the yard this weekend as well as haul 30 bags of mulch. Heck, one of them put up enough fight to warrant 4 low! lol I didn't put a lot of thought into the fact that we'd gotten like a million inches of rain... Oops... Didn't tear anything up, but it definitely left indents.

Nothing beats HPT imo... its not too complicated to learn the basics, and if you know anyone with tuning experience they can point you in the right direction. I basically learned the program from scratch back when I had my Red SS with a few other local guys who had the same truck.

Red SS what? Camaro? Silverado?

Nice Dylan, I've seen the sold on your sig for a while now and wondered what you replaced it with. I guess I just missed this thread somehow.

Oh and I agree HPT is pretty good. I'm nearly my 100th vehicle tuned with it. If I were to have a beef with it, which I don't, it would be that I would like to see some sort of support for nitrous where you could easily flash between tunes for spraying and not. There are of course wiring work arounds on most cars but your average person doesn't exactly want me soldering resisters in their sensor.

Bro... I sling wax on the internet for a living... what kind of money do you think I make? :D

And have a wife and child!

I remember the days of having nothing but myself to spend money on... I wouldn't trade my life now for those days.

Cars are great, but they aren't family...

Chris

And have a wife and child!

I remember the days of having nothing but myself to spend money on... I wouldn't trade my life now for those days.

Cars are great, but they aren't family...

Chris

and a mortgage, and a house to maintain, etc... I do remember a time when financial decisions about mods came down to:

"A couple grand for wheels and tires plus another couple grand for suspension? Cool... I'll just eat Taco Bell for a month" :jester:

and a mortgage, and a house to maintain, etc... I do remember a time when financial decisions about mods came down to:

"A couple grand for wheels and tires plus another couple grand for suspension? Cool... I'll just eat Taco Bell for a month" :jester:

Yep! Now I'd rather have my sons room setup for him, and buy house stuff.

UPS stops at the house no less than 3 times a week now with home improvement items. lol

Of course I DID receive my 130 bucks worth of Adams yesterday too. :)

Chris

I have had my 2012 for about 2 months almost and love it from going from my 08 to my 12. Dont ever want to look back. The 6 speed is ABOVE and BEYOND the 4 speed in my 08.

First mod i did to the 08 was the leveling kit. Ill be doing that to this one I think. the 12's ride so smooth its unbelievable. So far on the 12, I put my silverstar bulbs in from the last one, replaced all the inside bulbs with LED from superbrightLEDs.com and put my tonneau cover on since I got to keep it.

Im at about 2700 miles so far and ready for my first oil change... free :)

Guest Gone & Forgotten

I wanna debadge mine, use my 3m carbon fiber wrap on my bowties and get those wheel liners. Might be busy this weekend after all.

Archived