Customer Service 866.965.0400

SVRT "Milk" it does your tires good!

Team Adam's

Question

got-milk-2.jpg

I wanted to post a little recommendation to those that may not have ever read about SVRT 'milk'. No its not a dairy product... its our name for a highly diluted mix of our Super VRT and water to make a sprayable dressing.

I've always had a bottle of this in my cabinet for dressing knobby tire designs on customer cars, and with the new truck coming equipped with a more aggressive tire I've found a whole new love for it!

Because Super VRT is a water based product it can be diluted, more water = less shine and durability, but for ease of use on intricate sidewalls, knobby tire designs, etc its great!

Next time you order, add an empty VRT bottle and sprayer to your cart add a few oz's of full strength SVRT to the bottle, add water, shake well and you've got a sprayable VRT! :2thumbs:

Who else is a fan of the Milk? :rockon:

Heres my tires treated to a few helpings of full strength SVRT, then edged and redressed with a 1:1 mixture to get the edges of the tread more easily.

8db8049c.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Dylan with the mixture, when your spraying it on the tire, doesn't it run? or are you applying it straight to the applicator?

The reason you'd use it is to get the dressing into spots that aren't easy to hit with an app. The outermost edge of an offroad tire for example where its really knobby... so you'd spray onto the tire then clean up any running with an app.

I started using Adam's just after the original In & Out spray was discontinued, so this was the alternative until the aerosol version of the "nectar of the gods' was reintroduced!

The reason you'd use it is to get the dressing into spots that aren't easy to hit with an app. The outermost edge of an offroad tire for example where its really knobby... so you'd spray onto the tire then clean up any running with an app.

:thumbsup:

Exactly what I do ... lol

IMAG0176.jpg

I just spray the very outside then use 100% VRT for the smoother sidewall and to clean up the excess product that may drip from between the lugs of the tread.

Mines probably a little better than 1:1 by a little bit. I started at a perfect 50%, but added a little more after using some of the bottle as it was still really thin.

I am somewhere between 60/40 to 70/30 SVRT to H2O.

Thanks guys! Just mixed up a bottle somewhere around those ratios.