Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Extreme Concaves are mounted.....

EDIT: ADDED SOME MORE NIGHTTIME PHOTOS LATER IN THE THREAD.

I hope you guys dig these. It's a massive difference. I wasn't able to make my photoshoot in time with Curtis. When the 2 rear tires were pulled off, they BOTH had tears in them, so we had to order 2 new rear tires today, and that delayed install a couple hours, therefore.............no photoshoot. Which makes me mad, cuz dude has CRAZY skills. My basic driveway DSLR shots will have to do for now. Again, I'd like to thank Pete @ Zygote Customs for an INSANE amount of help and guidance. By far the best purchase for my Charger to date. All feedback is welcome. :)

BEFORE:

DSC_1113.jpg

DSC_1106.jpg

DSC_1110.jpg

DSC_1115.jpg

DSC_1116.jpg

AFTER SAVINI:

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

Car is a good bit dusty by this point. Did a fair bit of driving after mount and balance. Pardon the dirt, but HAD to get pics up, lmao! :)

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

Quick shot front:

DSC_0295.jpg

Quick shot rear:

DSC_0296.jpg

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go sit and think about how she'll look on air-ride, and think about how it's gonna feel to have to wait another month before it happens.....

Like the new look a lot better... those wheels are SEXY!

The old look wasn't bad at all, but the new... O M G ! :drool:

Preciate it dude. I feel the same. :) A nice "3-bucket" wash is on its way to this baby first thing in the morning.

Nice wheels! Now you just need a set of Transformers sticker's to round it all out...lol just kidding.

Uummmmmmm. NO. :lolsmack:

I'd bet your gonna end up driving that thing more. Looks bad azz!:glasses:

I showed my wife the before and after and she said it looks much nicer.

Now we sit and wait to see the bagged pics next month. :lurk:

Thanks so much Len! And tell your wife thanks for the kudos lol. :cheers:

Nice change, the new wheels kind of "frame" the rotors and calipers. With the old ones my eye went more for the red lip, I like the new look. Showcase the brakes and the new wheels look better IMO. Very nice man.

You have read my mind. AGREED. The previous wheels were great. But these are just a freakin piece of art! Good call.

:drool::rockon::drool::rockon:

Dude, everything you touch is just plain sick!:2thumbs:

Thanks so much Brian. That's very much appreciated. I work VERY hard for my toys. I'm grateful for the praise homie!!!

After driving these for a day, I keep falling more & more in love with them. The previous Asanti wheels were meeeeeeaann. And while I feel like these are a massive upgrade. They're mean in a classier, sportier, more exotic kind of way. Does that make any sense at all??? I simply CANNOT WAIT to get the under-hood stuff painted to tie in all the brushed aluminum. Thanks to all who've replied. It means a lot & I thank you. :)

Nice rims man, a work of art indeed!

On the car though...I'm in the minority in saying that I like the first set better.

Thanks man! No harm done, I wanted ALL feedback, I'm not gonna cry, lol. :cheers:

wheels look dope! any plans to do a paint job?

Thanks! Are you genuinely asking that question, or just trying to be funny, lol? Hard to interpret.......:glasses:

Thanks man! No harm done, I wanted ALL feedback, I'm not gonna cry, lol. :cheers:

Thanks! Are you genuinely asking that question, or just trying to be funny, lol? Hard to interpret.......:glasses:

would look sick with some kinda 2 tone black and silver to match the wheels. or something subtle like just the hood scoop or viper-style stripes in silver... but then you would have to ditch the flat black

but i'm just thinking out loud :D

would look sick with some kinda 2 tone black and silver to match the wheels. or something subtle like just the hood scoop or viper-style stripes in silver... but then you would have to ditch the flat black

but i'm just thinking out loud :D

Ah, gotcha. I thought you were pokin at me, cuz I JUST got the trunk shaved, spoiler fabbed, grille & roof flat blacked, etc. last September. No two-tone for me sir, not my taste at all. Nor are stripes. The way the wheels tie in with the brushed silver on the interior, and with what I'm about to do under the hood, will tie it all in perfectly. :)

Lovin' it! I liked the original look, but these rims ooze *class* Score for Mopar ballin it out.

Agreed. Lol, I appreciate it.

I've never seen those new wheels before, they are amazing. Very aggressive look, nice job!

They are made to order. I hope you NEVER see a set just like this. And I hope I don't either, lol.......Thanks for the kudos man!

:cheers:

As I said before today, like another member of the forum, the new wheels show off your brake work more I think! And it's def a good change, making your car, dare I say...Look meaner than before..yet still classy and eloquent!:thumbsup:

Guys and gals I am NOT FREAKIN KIDDING YOU!!! The "Beast" and its new shoes looks SO much better in person!!! Especially with the light on the wheels!

Chase buddy..very nice step-up/new choice. Wheels look great, frames your brake work better, and didn't tell you this today but the different color wheels actually make your paint POP more than it already does!!! :bow:

Lookin forward to your new air-ride...and looking even MORE forward to when you man up and throw a blower or turbo on that thing lol!!! ;):cheers:

Congrats buddy! Very happy for you!!

Archived