Customer Service 866.965.0400

A thank you from the Moderators...

Marylander

... to all the diligent forum members that tag the ever-annoying spam posts that occasionally find their way to our little gathering place here on the web. When you hit that "report" icon we all get an email notifying us of the little creeps, and we get them killed and banned just as soon as we can. Your notifications are genuinely appreciated -- thanks for you help in "keeping it clean" here at Adam's. :cheers:

... to all the diligent forum members that tag the ever-annoying spam posts that occasionally find their way to our little gathering place here on the web. When you hit that "report" icon we all get an email notifying us of the little creeps, and we get them killed and banned just as soon as we can. Your notifications are genuinely appreciated -- thanks for you help in "keeping it clean" here at Adam's. :cheers:

:iagree::2thumbs: Thanks!

Didn't know you could do that...how do you tatel tale on people?

In the lower left hand corner of a post (not the bottom of the thread, but the post) there is a little icon with a black exclamation mark in a red triangle. This is the icon used to report a post.

:cheers:

In the lower left hand corner of a post (not the bottom of the thread, but the post) there is a little icon with a black exclamation mark in a red triangle. This is the icon used to report a post.

I just reported you:jester:

Ohhhh, good to know.

I've just been writing spam in the threads to boost up my post count :lolsmack:

I reported one bright and early today. Spam spam spam...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE]Monty Python - Spam - YouTube[/ame]

I agree. You guys make our job a lot easier. We're not all up 24 hours a day when these idiot spammers show up. So with all your help, they don't stand a chance.

Thanks guys and gals. Well done!:cheers: