Customer Service 866.965.0400

AdamsForums.com 24/7/365 Members Discount

:2thumbs: Wow!!!! :2thumbs:

That's awesome!!! :D Very generous of the Adam's crew indeed.

Just a thought, is there a way to make this thread only visible to logged in members? As I type this, currently viewing is 17 (11 members and 6 guests).

Way to go guys, 10% off sure helps take the sting out of the shipping fees all the way over here! :cheers:

Dylan, is there a way to make the end user enter their screen name, in order for the code to activate?

Mook

Not really... if we wanted to make it really secure we could issue each person their own code, but not only would that be a real PITA it would be difficult to keep track of.

There is a way to authorize specific customers only to use the codes, so if this one gets leaked again the next step would be to make people "apply" for it by:

1. Being an active member of AF
  2. Having placed at least 1 order in the past thru our site

They'd then be added to the forum discount code and be able to use it. That creates a lot of work, but that might be the next step we take if we have a problem keeping it off the coupon sites and only here for our members.

This is new, so we'll see how it goes. :cheers:

Sorry... I had to kill the code already... someone uploaded it to a coupon code search engine about an hour after I put it up :banned:

New code is SHINE ON

Lets see if we can keep this one on the forums for more than a few hours! :cheers:

God help whoever did that if Teresa finds out!:help:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/contests-promos-sales/18880.htm

There's gotta be a way to make this only viewable to logged in forum members, I know my Titan Forum has stuff that you can only view if you pay an annual or lifetime membership fee. Not saying I want to pay to be part of another forum, but there has to be some way of making it viewable only to forum members.

There's gotta be a way to make this only viewable to logged in forum members, I know my Titan Forum has stuff that you can only view if you pay an annual or lifetime membership fee. Not saying I want to pay to be part of another forum, but there has to be some way of making it viewable only to forum members.

Because our forum is also a support channel for customers to come and read tips and tricks without joining its viewable without a login. There are many people who are not interested in joining or participating in a forum, but still want to see the helpful info here.

I'm just curious, does Adam's track what discount codes are used most often, as in which of the sponsored forums generate the most customers?

We can see everything, and yes we know which forums order more than others.

We can see everything, and yes we know which forums order more than others.

I was just wondering because I usually use the code for the GRRRR8.net forum that I'm on (I think I might've used the G8 Board code once or twice just to mix things up), but with a real quick search I can come up with the discount codes for a lot of the other forums that Adam's supports. In theory I could use any of them even though most I'm not a member of. I understand that you guys want this code to be special for Adam's Forums members, but I guess I just don't understand why all the effort to make it secret when other discount codes are so readily available.

I was just wondering because I usually use the code for the GRRRR8.net forum that I'm on (I think I might've used the G8 Board code once or twice just to mix things up), but with a real quick search I can come up with the discount codes for a lot of the other forums that Adam's supports. In theory I could use any of them even though most I'm not a member of. I understand that you guys want this code to be special for Adam's Forums members, but I guess I just don't understand why all the effort to make it secret when other discount codes are so readily available.

So long as people want things cheap they'll find codes... we just don't want them published to coupon code sites so they're that easy to find. If everyone gets a code then its not a promo, its regular price!

Pretty cool, I always used the camaro5 forum code. Do a lot of people not realize these codes can be used all the time also? I am happy we have our own now but when I read so posts it seemed like a decent amount of people didn't know about the discount.

The main screen shows this thread title as:

AdamsForums.com 24/7/365 ...

I thought Mayben set a new record for being online! :lol:

The discount all comes out the same for us, which code should we use? (Do you want to know that we found you through the Corvette forum, Camaro forumn, etc...)

Len, because in the original post, Dylan mentioned there will be SPECIAL ties/offers to this code, solely based on the fact it's a member's only code for this place.