Customer Service 866.965.0400

AdamsForums.com 24/7/365 Members Discount

Because our forum is also a support channel for customers to come and read tips and tricks without joining its viewable without a login. There are many people who are not interested in joining or participating in a forum, but still want to see the helpful info here.

You could in theory create a MEMBERS ONLY section, for stuff like the contests, promos, sales, etc. You would only need to change the permissions on the Contests, Promos, & Sales sub forum to REGISTERED and change the viewing permissions. That way only registered members can see it and get into it.

Just a thought as thats what I do on my gaming forums.. :)

Dylan....just a thought here...is there a way to make it so you need a certain amount of posts and once you reach that # you will get a PM with the code? Not saying people just sign up here trying to find a code, but would be good to keep that code to people that are part of the forum rather than just stumble on the forum.

Len, because in the original post, Dylan mentioned there will be SPECIAL ties/offers to this code, solely based on the fact it's a member's only code for this place.

I wasn't trying to cause any trouble, I guess I was just trying to find out what was special about this code. If there are going to be limited time special offers tied to it, I'd imagine there'd have to be an announcement thread for that offer. If that's the case, a special expiring code could be in that announcement much like codes for the normal sales, the only difference being it's only advertised on this forum. If it's some type of incentive bonus, such as use the code five times and get something free with your next order, then that would mean I should be using this code all the time. If that's the case, that goes back to my original question of tracking which sponsored forums generate the most traffic. Should I be using this code now all the time now, or still use my GRRRR8.net one to represent the G8 demographic?

I wasn't trying to cause any trouble, I guess I was just trying to find out what was special about this code. If there are going to be limited time special offers tied to it, I'd imagine there'd have to be an announcement thread for that offer. If that's the case, a special expiring code could be in that announcement much like codes for the normal sales, the only difference being it's only advertised on this forum. If it's some type of incentive bonus, such as use the code five times and get something free with your next order, then that would mean I should be using this code all the time. If that's the case, that goes back to my original question of tracking which sponsored forums generate the most traffic. Should I be using this code now all the time now, or still use my GRRRR8.net one to represent the G8 demographic?

Seeing as you are one of the special people in both swimming pools so to speak, I would use the G8 code a majority of the time, and if you notice there is a special offer tied to this code, use that one.

Mook

Seeing as you are one of the special people in both swimming pools so to speak, I would use the G8 code a majority of the time, and if you notice there is a special offer tied to this code, use that one.

Mook

Cool. :2thumbs:

Because everyone here likely found us via another forum where we sponsored the members there hadn't been a need, but with the growing membership coming in from our recent announcement with GM and the increasing popularity of our board it makes sense to give you guys your own dedicated discount here. :thumbsup:

Use the code SHINE ON on any order to save 10% at AdamsPolishes.com and AdamsPolishes.ca.

Just be sure to reserve this code for the members here, and from time to time we'll be running AF only promos associated with this code, so stay tuned! :2thumbs:

*Cannot be combined with any other discount codes or promotional codes unless otherwise specified.

We will honour this discount for Forum Members in Canada also! Web store orders only. Show And Shine Automotive Products Inc - Welcome

Awesome news! I used to use camaro5 all the time. But I am no longer a member there so I would be very happy to NOT use their code. Happy to be part of the adams forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...