Customer Service 866.965.0400

Traded in the GTO

Laguna

On Monday night, I traded in the GTO for a 2013 Kia Optima SXL.

I was tired of fixing up the GTO and dumping money into it. So..I upgraded. :cheers:

This is one sweet ride. Navigation, bluetooth, TWO sunroofs, all the seats are heated included the backseats, the front seats are cooled as well. Everything can be controlled by voice. Sirius radio for free for 3 months. It rides so smoothly and feels so nice. It is well worth the price they charge. I love it.

It's a power loss, but 274hp is not so bad. Turbo gives a nice kick. :)

Traded in the GTO at 116,050 miles, left the lot with the Optima with 16 miles. :willy:

First thing is going to be tint in about 2 weeks.

sYwwt.jpg

Poor goat. :( lol.

I was actually just at a Kia dealership yesterday and I sat in that exact same car. I must say its a sweet ride. They tried to get me to trade the goat in but I couldn't do it.

Congrats. :)

Its a nice car, we have a couple of them at work, and I took one on a road trip to MD a couple months ago and was really surprise it the car. With that being said I could not trade the Goat in on one tho.

I don't blame you one bit actually... Dang good looking car and for the money, hard to beat IMO.

The only question is "how will it hold up over years of use"? The reason I wonder is because Kia's of the past have been ALL about cheap, but they've come a VERY VERY long way...

Chris

I have similar miles on my GTO. If you dont mind me asking how did they do on a trade in?

$11k.

That is with them knowing the A/C is out and also able to see the felt coming off the passenger door, a lot of leather wear on the drivers seat/steering wheel and the rear stiching issue.

Hhowever, I just installed a trans with only like 3k miles on it.

$11k.

That is with them knowing the A/C is out and also able to see the felt coming off the passenger door, a lot of leather wear on the drivers seat/steering wheel and the rear stiching issue.

Hhowever, I just installed a trans with only like 3k miles on it.

Ahh yes... NO A/C and in this weather... It's enough to make ANYONE trade in a vehicle... :jester:

I'm not sure about that, but he's at 37 pages on chicagoholdenconnection with his new car saga.

OP: Nice ride Frank!

haha

...and no it's not on lsxgto.com. I got myself banned from that waste of a website a long time ago...

• 2 weeks later...
all the seats are heated included the backseats, the front seats are cooled as well

This is one thing I notice Kia doing. They even have heated back seats on the Elantra top trim, I suppose. The one thing I like is that it has "Cooled" seats as well. This is one technology that I see most manufacturers not thinking about. I mean, come on, if anyone has used leather seats, they know how bad it gets if the car sits in sunlight for a couple hours. If your skin is not covered (where it touches the seat), there is a high possibility of getting a burn. A cooled seat is what I would like to see as an option on ALL cars.

Kia is getting better every year. And 274 horses are a LOT for a 2 liter 4 banger (132hp/liter!!). I had to get a tune on my Passat to take its 2.0T to ~250hp/300lb.ft. Much more satisfying to toss around now :)

7664054988_65034bd172_z.jpg