Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Volume 8 Videos are Online NOW!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fnne set if videos, but I would love to see a demo in real time, not compressed. I would watch a hood being done in half an hour or a small section in a real amount of time with good visual of flashing and good before and after. Since there are so few Socal demos,as in closer than Orange Co, it would be helpful. In addition, if this makes sense, a video of mistakes or how to take care of having to make multiple passes or when the swirls just don't come out or polishing and then smear marks or marks from the Flex.

Just some random thoughts. Oh if you do aIPA wipe down to eliminate all polish do you use a MF, it seems the Fine Machine P can leave a greasy look under wax. Well I think I have left everything into one post. :)

New videos are awesome!! In all honesty, I would like to see a nice in depth video on the FLEX, and proper technique and what not Also I think Adams should sell a carpet cleaner/extractor :) the videos are great!! Great job everyone and keep up the good work! This just gets me pumped for my 36 pound order to show up tomorrow haha

Another fnne set if videos, but I would love to see a demo in real time, not compressed. I would watch a hood being done in half an hour or a small section in a real amount of time with good visual of flashing and good before and after. Since there are so few Socal demos,as in closer than Orange Co, it would be helpful. In addition, if this makes sense, a video of mistakes or how to take care of having to make multiple passes or when the swirls just don't come out or polishing and then smear marks or marks from the Flex.

Just some random thoughts. Oh if you do aIPA wipe down to eliminate all polish do you use a MF, it seems the Fine Machine P can leave a greasy look under wax. Well I think I have left everything into one post. :)

+1 on the real time video, I think it would be worth a thousand words.

Never dawned on me to use the Wheel Woolies to clean inner fender/wheel wells on lowered cars or those with little room between the tire and inner fender/wheel well. Brillant!

Never dawned on me to use the Wheel Woolies to clean inner fender/wheel wells on lowered cars or those with little room between the tire and inner fender/wheel well. Brillant!

The large one is also good for those with trucks to clean between the cab and bed.

id like to see them clean a truck that is on gravel alot and not one that is already in show room quality :lurk:

You have no idea how wrecked show room cars are do you? :lol: They get beat down on the daily with less than good detailer's tools and techniques. The Black Camaro in the videos...abused hard.

I prefer to use the TurboStick to get my fenderwells clean. It's a power tool and doesn't leave behind a trail from where it was.

Mook

You have no idea how wrecked show room cars are do you? :lol: They get beat down on the daily with less than good detailer's tools and techniques. The Black Camaro in the videos...abused hard.

I prefer to use the TurboStick to get my fenderwells clean. It's a power tool and doesn't leave behind a trail from where it was.

Mook

:hijack:

Separate one for the barrels of wheels and fender wells? Might need to look into this after I go a bit lower ;)

:hijack off :

are the DVDs available yet?!?

i've got a collection with only volumes 5 through 7. there's gotta be a way to somehow get 1 through 4! :xfingers:

Not quite yet, but soon.

The process of creating the DVD menus, compression, and replication takes some time. Especially when you order 10,000 units :willy:

We put them up online to give everyone a head start on them, but the DVD's should be included with orders before the end of the month.

Or at least a downloadable link for us non-USB dummies. You know the names of any of those programs?

Ditto on #2!! (Sorry Dylan :D)

Youtube Downloader or Download Helper is an easy plug in if you're using Mozilla.

• 2 weeks later...