Customer Service 866.965.0400

That awkward moment...

randyfox

When you don't know whether to post in "cars" or "trucks" in the Show and Section of the forum! The compromise? Post the el Camino in this sub-forum! I don't have very many pictures of it here because it is being stored at a very good friend of ours in Texas. We were visiting a few months back and this was the first opportunity I had to see, drive, and wash it since I bought it from my brother and shipped it to Texas. Of course, I had to pack up my Adam's travel bag and give it some love while I was there!

298.jpg

Don't leave home without it!

353.jpg

Nasty tires and exhaust tip:

Front:

064.jpg

Rear:

383.jpg

Exhaust:

394.jpg

Tire after:

113.jpg

All washed up, my wife grabbed my camera and snapped me applying some SVRT:

503.jpg

Some hood reflections:

235.jpg

263.jpg

All finished!

146.jpg

031.jpg

Now keep in mind, this was just a wash and some SVRT treatment. This vehicle has not been fully detailed! It is has been in our family for nearly 30 years and well maintained for the most part. When I am in a position where I can keep it with me full time, expect to see a full detail, mini engine restoration and lots of pictures! Thanks for looking!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Growing up, I never imagined that I would ever drive it, let alone own it. I couldn't allow my brother to sell it to some stranger. We have way too much history with this car.

The front is like a car, the back is like a truck, the front is where you drive, the back is where you..........El Camino El El Camino LOL

Very Nice Car or truck or whatever

I have always loved El Caminos. Has anyone else noticed that not very many women like el caminos?

I wish GM would bring the Holden Ute to the US as the new El Camino. I think that would be so awesome.

The front is like a car, the back is like a truck, the front is where you drive, the back is where you..........El Camino El El Camino LOL

It's the Mullet of the roadways! Business in the Front, Party in the Back! :lolsmack:

PS -- I dig a clean old El Camino myself. :thumbsup:

Very Nice Car or truck or whatever

I have always loved El Caminos. Has anyone else noticed that not very many women like el caminos?

I wish GM would bring the Holden Ute to the US as the new El Camino. I think that would be so awesome.

That is my favorite marching cadence. ;)

And my wife loves it, so that is all that matters to me...but then again, she has never heard that cadence. :lolsmack: