Customer Service 866.965.0400

What are your Plans for Labor Day?

Z71_Denali

the summer is coming to a close... kids are back in school, the weather starts to get bearable to hang out all day outside, everyone has had time to perfect their "famous" burgers on the grill, and of course most of us get a holiday next monday!!!

so what are everyone's plans for the 3 day weekend ahead?

i'll start us off!

Friday, i'm leaving work at noon, picking up my little bro from the airport, then make him help me wash both vehicles. my parents decided to drive so they should be in that night. i'll probably be grilling some chicken smothered in Salt Lick BBQ sauce, then hang out on the patio in the new patio set i have to go buy this evening.

Saturday, we're planning on going to shoot sporting clays, then head back and smoke some salmon on the grill using some Alder wood chips.

Sunday is football day, with NFL sunday ticket, you know what's happening then! might make burgers and dogs, or grill a pizza... yes grill a pizza; if you've never done this, get a pizza stone and do it!

Monday, the family heads back to Houston, and i'll probably prop myself on the couch all day or go see a matinee at the theatres with the wife. i'll probably be all out of propane by then so the grill gets a break unless i get some ideas on what to do next :)

Friday-morning class

Saturday-work till 12

Sunday-who knows, car needs cleaned

Monday-no class!

I don't know if anyone has ever heard of it, but it's one of the biggest festivals in northern Indiana which is called Blueberry. I'll probably go there a couple times to get some food and watch fireworks since its in the same town I live in.

Friday - work

Saturday - See if I can borrow my uncles 57 Chevy and get it cleaned up.

Sunday - Polish said borrowed Chevy.

Monday - Take a very special and beautiful woman out for breakfast and spend a wonderful day with her.

At least the plan, I have no idea if any of it will actually go accordingly, but I've winged it to great success before and I can do it again!

Thanks

Kody

Friday -work and gym after

Saturday - detailing - finish up the exterior on the neighbors car (they went out

of town for a week, but did not leave me the keys!)

and watch college football!

Sunday - gym in morning, family cookout in afternoon

Monday - rest and watch the US Open

Friday- Work til 5 then washing a friends car

Saturday-Heading to Toms River to get the front windshield tinted. Stoked about that!!!

Sunday- Have an interior to clean but I have a friend doing that(hes temp out of work) I will be doing the wifes Honda interior

Monday- Work til 3 to set up for our auto auction Tues/Weds

Friday- Taking it off work hopefully I can spend all day detailing my truck

Saturday- Fixing the small leak I have in my roof. Watching College Football (Go Ducks!!!)

Sunday- I have to install a new front door and side door in my house

Monday- I have to finish staining my deck and a gate I built, then hopefully I can relax

Saturday - See if I can borrow my uncles 57 Chevy and get it cleaned up.

Sunday - Polish said borrowed Chevy.

That reminds me, my Dad recently had knee surgery so his Corvette needs to be driven and probably washed. I'd be doing him a favor...:burnout:

That reminds me, my Dad recently had knee surgery so his Corvette needs to be driven and probably washed. I'd be doing him a favor...:burnout:

LOL! I would normally just take my car but I want to do something special, plus the 57 has bench seats, so cruising is just more fun in it!

or grill a pizza... yes grill a pizza; if you've never done this, get a pizza stone and do it!

:)

Like this Ryan? I have never tried it, but have been told it is good.

pizzaBGE.jpg

No formal plans as of yet. Kicking around the idea of going to this on Saturday. We usually go every year. Really a lot of fun to watch.

Soldier Hollow Classic - Home

Sunday is big family picnic. Nice thing is it is going to be at a park that is walking distance from my house. So everybody has to drive out where I live this time.

Monday, may just rest. We'll see what comes. Like those days where nothing is really planned and it is a do whatever day.

And may do another recipe experiment this weekend if time allows. Been cooking a lot on the dutch oven lately. Kinda fun. Something different from a BBQ.

Going to Mass to see my nieces & nephew Friday & Saturday

Than back home Saturday night to prepare myself to go back to work Sunday.

Never get too many Holidays off always working on them ..sucks!