Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Commercial Grade Car Wash Hose!

Team Adam's

Question

Adam’s Commercial Grade Car Wash Hose - click here to order

810.jpg

• Made with Premium Quality Goodyear Hose
  • Available in 50', 75' and 100' Lengths
  • 3/4" Hose with 200 PSI burst limit
  • Each Hose is Hand Made in the USA!

Adam's Commercial Grade Car Wash Hose is our answer to the annoying struggles you typically see from a run of the mill garden hose. With crush-proof brass fittings, a heavy duty design, and 200psi burst pressure this is 110% guaranteed to be the nicest car wash hose you've ever used!

Adam's Commercial Grade Car Wash Hose is a 3/4" Goodyear reinforced rubber hose made here in the USA and built to last!

Each hose is hand cut and assembled with high quality brass fittings, so choose from 50 foot, 75 foot, or 100 foot lengths to suit your needs. Stop fussing with that old garden hose and step up to the Adam's Commercial Grade Car Wash Hose. You'll never be frustrated with your hose again!

Adam’s Commercial Grade Car Wash Hose is available in your choice of 50', 75' or 100' lengths.

Edited by Dylan@Adams

i got my 100 footer in yesterday.... holy cow that thing is heavy! i tried putting it on my automatic hose reel that will hold 125' of 5/8" hose and it maxed out with about 20' of the hose left to go. so i ended up putting it on the flimsy 2 wheel hose reel i had my other one on and it barely fit.

i'm gunna need something higher grade to stow it on soon as well ;)

this is definitely the best garden hose i've ever seen! the brass fittings are slick, and they spin like there on ball bearings

Here's what I'd been using:

100' of hose, first 50' 5/8" last 50' 3/4"

IMG_5588resize.jpg

Here's what I've got now:

75' of the Goodyear 3/4" hose from Adam's

IMG_5589resize.jpg

Seems to take up the same amount of space as the 100' I'd been using on my homemade Pontiac 18" wall mounted hose reel.

Here's what I'd been using:

100' of hose, first 50' 5/8" last 50' 3/4"

IMG_5588resize.jpg

Here's what I've got now:

75' of the Goodyear 3/4" hose from Adam's

IMG_5589resize.jpg

Seems to take up the same amount of space as the 100' I'd been using on my homemade Pontiac 18" wall mounted hose reel.

I see the hose... I see the Oktoberfest... :banana:

thats awesome! I'd be interested in hearing more about how you mounted it..

Picked up a spare tire mount from an RV dealer and took it to a machine shop to cut the back side of the round tube to fit flush to a piece of 1/4" steel plate. Holes drilled in the Steel Plate to accommodate the two U-Bolts from the spare tire mount so I could attach it securely and to run Lag Bolts through it to the wall studs. I drilled out the Dry Wall where the U-Bolts nuts were so they could recess through the wall and leave the plate steel flush.

Edited by BRZN

Dave that is awesome! could you tell me more about how you got the faucet inside your garage? is there an outlet directly behind it on the outside?

i've got an outlet just like it, but on the outside wall of the garage and have been thinking about either tapping into it inside the garage, or running a line from the house's water softener system at the back of the garage to the doors.

It's a frost proof faucet that's about 18" long. It shuts off back inside the wall when you turn the handle where it's warm and it slopes down to the outlet from where it shuts off so all the water drains out to not freeze in the winter. That part of garage wall the faucet is through is actually into the ceiling of the basement and runs directly from the water softner. I've got another drain pet **** and shutoff inline in the basement ceiling incase the nights get really cold and I want to drain it more. Had a pipe burst once and it was a couple/few hours before I realized it, don't want to go through that again!

Chris, You'll never know how and where I may have repurposed car parts :D

Will the hose ever be made part of the platinum detail kits?

Theres always that possibility, but obviously that increases the pricing as well and not everyone will be in the market for a hose.

We will be revisiting our kits soon to give them a face lift so we may include them, just not completely sure thats the best way to go yet.