Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detailed: Tesla Model S

Team Adam's

Mario and I had an early morning date with a Tesla Model S... one of only a handful currently available worldwide, and the owner requested we clean it up.

Given that its hardly been used and time was short we didn't do a full correction job. Just a thorough waterless wash, 1 pass of Brilliant Glaze with a Red Gen4 Pad on the Flex 3401.

Topped that off with a coating of Americana. Some touchup work was done with detail spray around the exterior and interior, otherwise this car was looking fantastic.

Really impressed with how the final version of this car came out compared to the prototype we detailed awhile back (http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/cars/10447.htm) the fit and finish is amazing, the function of things like the key fob, door handles, touchscreen, etc are just all so seamless. Very impressed.

file_zps05e6a895.jpg

file_zps80eef2cb.jpg

file_zps8d0b6abd.jpg

file_zpsab375123.jpg

file_zpsaf5bf2d1.jpg

file_zpscf9ae98a.jpg

file_zpsc1e55190.jpg

file_zpsf37f2652.jpg

file_zps12439b0a.jpg

file_zpsf927664f.jpg

file_zps02f84a63.jpg

file_zpse74a2ad9.jpg

file_zpsf03be74f.jpg

file_zps98fd367e.jpg

file_zpsc3627a2d.jpg

file_zpsae9c3148.jpg

file_zpsf0d52520.jpg

file_zps519c2cdd.jpg

file_zpsa870923b.jpg

file_zps2f825587.jpg

file_zps02ded2ee.jpg

file_zps1e17ad1d.jpg

file_zps02ded2ee.jpg

file_zpsc2c3a2dc.jpg

file_zps025a7145.jpg

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Interior styling is killer. The outside doesn't do much for me. But an excellent job on the detail! That had to add another couple thousand to the value! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Its even stranger when it starts up and the only way you know its on is it starts moving. The thing is dead silent!

i can see that being somewhat of a safety concern for pedestrians who pay more attention to their smart phones while they walk across the street. dang hipsters!

the touch screen is pretty awesome!

Very nice!!

I am not a huge fan of sedans but this one I would make an exception on.

I already called my stereo/electronics genius and let him know I wanted something like this center dash in my Silverado... so that may be happening this winter.

file_zpsc2c3a2dc.jpg

:iagree: Very neat car, fit and finish are amazing, and while batteries will do more damage to earth than 500K miles of burning fossil fuel, I must admit, it was hard not to feel like adding one to the garage!! (I'm only a few decimal points away from the $$$ needed to make it happen!)

:D