Customer Service 866.965.0400

Red Caps

Holder

Question

23 answers to this question

IMHO, I don't really see a purpose in reusing the red caps. It is just there so if by chance the cap comes loose in the shipping process there won't be a mess. Saves the Adams team time as well so that they don't have to put tape on the lids too. It also looks more professional as well. A wellness company that ships huge volumes was notorious back in the day for loose lid issues and leakage.

I, too, keep the red caps. Not sure if it is true or not but I feel it seals the container better than just the screw cap, preventing evaporation of water from the product. But, I must say, I don't have any issues getting the caps out.

I keep the caps in my gallon refills since some of them may sit unused for a while. I feel it helps seal better than the screw-on lid alone, but I've never had a problem from not using them either.

I don't have a problem getting them out, but I suppose something easy to try would be to put some double-sided tape around the inner vertical portion so your fingers could grip it easier.

I typically only keep the red caps on my gallon refills.

As far as getting them out, I usually just flip the bottle over for a second and then unscrew the cap and put my right index finger against the wall of the red cap and my thumb up against the threads of the bottle and just kind of rub my index finger back toward my wrist.

Not sure if flipping the bottle helps to put a little lube between the bottle and the cap, but this is the process that has worked for me! :2thumbs:

I keep the red caps in my gallon refill jugs that I don't already have the pump in and have never had any troubles removing them.

Those of you with problems may want to review this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVXcCU8JbRI&feature=player_detailpage]Grip and Forearm Workout No Weights: Home Workout - YouTube[/ame]

:jester:

Well after noticing that my All Purpose Cleaner was leaking in my detailing carrying bag when I had it lying down horizontally, my bag's can't accommodate the 36oz. bottle vertically, I decided to try out by keeping the red caps on. The smell and loss of product in my bag really is a little heartache cause of how expensive these products are, so I decided to squeeze the bottle slightly place the red cap in and let go. This I noticed helps with suction for the red cap that adds extra prevention in allowing the fluid to leak out, then I just screw on the black cap, and have my sprayers placed separately inside my bag with, them labeled to know which sprayer to use for what. I know that it sounds like over kill, but the last tjing I want is to pay $$for something and have half of it accidentally leak out because I didn't make sure the sprayer was tightened enough. Plus, I've also encountered sprayers that just would leak no matter how tight they were on to the bottle.

...sigh... You know how when you purchase a piece of merchandise and see those warning labels or disclaimers and always say to yourself that there's a reason why they have that on there, because of that 1%-2% of people that that have complications or issues with either opening the box, electrocuting, or killing themselves? well congratulations, cause if you needed this video, you are now that 1%-2%.:2thumbs: LOL!

...sigh... You know how when you purchase a piece of merchandise and see those warning labels or disclaimers and always say to yourself that there's a reason why they have that on there, because of that 1%-2% of people that that have complications or issues with either opening the box, electrocuting, or killing themselves? well congratulations, cause if you needed this video, you are now that 1%-2%.:2thumbs: LOL!

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Lets hope we don't get there... and trust me when I say none of the products taste anything like the way they smell :)

If they did taste the same I would have an even worse addiction to them