Customer Service 866.965.0400

Differences between Americanas Wax and Buttery wax

arvizu360

Question

12 answers to this question

Buttery is a very easy to apply liquid wax. It will last for a month or so. Americana is a carnauba paste wax, that will last for several months. If you like to wax often, Buttery is your best bet. Check out this thread for a detailed explanation waxes and sealants - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/waxing-glazing-sealing/13636.htm.

I hope this info helps you both are great waxes, like mentioned Americana will last longer.:thumbsup:

Adam's Buttery Car Wax makes waxing your car a joy, not a chore. Enjoy waxing your car again, Adam's Buttery Car Wax buttery smooth application and a high gloss Carnauba shine is an experience you will love!

Somewhere along the way, other car wax products became difficult. Adam's Buttery Car Wax is guaranteed to be the easiest liquid wax you've ever used - apply it even in less than ideal conditions and enjoy effortless application and removal.

At Adam's Polishes, we believe that simple is always better. That's why we made Adam's Buttery Car Wax so simple and easy to apply in the shade, sun, hot or cold. It really doesn't matter how or where your apply it, Adam's Buttery Car Wax is super easy, so you can enjoy waxing your car again.

If simple car wax application were the only measure of a great car wax, making a premium product would be easy. Fact is, your car wax also needs to make your car shine while protecting it from the elements. Adam's Buttery Car Wax delivers it all!

Made using a modern blend of polymers for strength and high grade Carnauba wax for beauty, Adam's Buttery Car Wax sacrifices nothing. Guaranteed! Plus, it never stains trim or rubber with an ugly white residue. That's because Adam's Buttery Car Wax is a pure car wax without abrasive powders or cleaners.

Adam's Buttery Car Wax is easy to apply with our color coded Adam's YELLOW Hex-Grip Wax Applicators. Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. A typical application requires less than an ounce of product.

Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Paste Wax is the car wax of choice if you are looking for that show stopping shine and unbeatable protection. Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Paste Wax is not like the paste waxes of the past, it is a revolutionary formula that goes on like butter an wipes off easily!

As you apply Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Paste Car Wax, your senses come alive with a soft, soothing aroma. So, go ahead and day dream a little about your favorite summertime experience on the beach, at the lake, or where ever it takes you. When you get back, the shine on your car will have you smiling all over again.

You And Your Car Deserve Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Paste Car Wax. Adam's Americana Premium Carnauba Paste Car Wax is made in very limited quantities by an American working man, for the American working man or woman! Quantities are limited because Adam’s Americana is a hand-crafted product, and the quality is second to none . Guaranteed!

Similar grade waxes are selling for $100, $175 even $1,500, but none of them will out-shine Adam’s Americana. We back that claim with a 110% money back guarantee.

I do all my cars by hand.........no machines. I use the Buttery Wax quite a bit and actually prefered the LOOK of my car after using it compared to the Americana when I had my black Vette. I haven't had the white one long enough to really compare yet, but the Buttery Wax and Brilliant Glaze will always be two of my faves.

I do all my cars by hand.........no machines. I use the Buttery Wax quite a bit and actually prefered the LOOK of my car after using it compared to the Americana when I had my black Vette. I haven't had the white one long enough to really compare yet, but the Buttery Wax and Brilliant Glaze will always be two of my faves.

I love both! I have never tried buttery on my black Vette, hmmmm...

But Americana makes it look soooooooooo good.

I agree :thumbsup: Another consideration is that layering Americana will often result in the finish being cloudy looking. Sure you can then add another layer but in a few days it clouds again meaning you then need to strip and start over. IMO using revive, buttery and brilliant glaze results in a much better "POP" and shine and has never clouded on the black Vette, grey Lexus, grey green RX7 or cherry black RX7 !!!

I know this is a long shot...but do you have any pictures that show the difference? I just used Americana after some paint correction on my black Z06, and I can't imagine it being any easier or looking any better! Maybe I should try some of the buttery-ness on the next daily special...