Customer Service 866.965.0400

thinking about trading

diver88

Well I am a GM person, but of the three pony cars (Camaro, Mustang and Challenger) I do believe Dodge hit a home run with the new Challenger as far as the resto look goes. Nothing wrong with the Mustang or the Camaro, but of the three I do like the Challenger the best for looks.

Trading the mustang for the Dodge? Personally, I'd keep the Mustang. :thumbsup:

I tried to buy another Mustang with a glass roof but the Ford dealers are big game players and I had bout all of them I can handle.. so looking elsewhere, probably keep the Mustang I have.

That's a really good pic to be at night on a phone. Are you thinking of trading the Mustang for a Challenger?

thinking about it, if I can find a color I can live with...

Well I am a GM person, but of the three pony cars (Camaro, Mustang and Challenger) I do believe Dodge hit a home run with the new Challenger as far as the resto look goes. Nothing wrong with the Mustang or the Camaro, but of the three I do like the Challenger the best for looks.

I planned for 3 years to get a new Camaro, until I drove one. I got to say I was terribly disappointed. couldn't see out of it, felt like I was sitting on the ground, could feel every pebble in the road before you got to it... I'm too old for that. I'm also a GM guy, only bought 1 Ford in my life, everything else has been GM. I drove the Challenger and it rides very nice, really quiet and runs ok (5.7LHEMI) but not spectacular.. but they have a really nice sunroof, something I can't get with a Mustang, and the Camaro's sunroof felt like it was in the back seat when I drove one.

I don't know, getting rid of the P-Zeros off the Mustang and adding some Continentals might make it a little smoother, and if I had the nerve I'd have an aftermarket sunroof put in. but, the Quick Sealant sure did make the Grabber Blue shine and pop..

go for the new 6.4 and you wont go back, or wait for the 'cuda to come out which is rumored to come with a factory supercharger, not for the power but the warranty aspect. the 5.7 is nice but power is addictive :D. nice looking mustang though man, I went and drove a new GT and it wasnt a slouch, especially for the price.

• 1 year later...

long overdue update, I ordered a Challenger and got it last May.. now I'm about to seal, glaze and wax for the first time and have been unable to get the red applicators for the sealer so I can apply the glaze and Americana.  only applicators I have are ones I've used for the wheels. and still having issues with the microfiber towels linting and fibers sticking to the car with Detail Spray.. I have to use blue waterless towels to clear the mess.

photo2-Copy.jpg

another I-phone pic at night. :)

diver88, on 19 Nov 2012 - 6:02 PM, said:

I tried to buy another Mustang with a glass roof but the Ford dealers are big game players and I had bout all of them I can handle.. so looking elsewhere, probably keep the Mustang I have.

thinking about it, if I can find a color I can live with...

I planned for 3 years to get a new Camaro, until I drove one. I got to say I was terribly disappointed. couldn't see out of it, felt like I was sitting on the ground, could feel every pebble in the road before you got to it... I'm too old for that. I'm also a GM guy, only bought 1 Ford in my life, everything else has been GM. I drove the Challenger and it rides very nice, really quiet and runs ok (5.7LHEMI) but not spectacular.. but they have a really nice sunroof, something I can't get with a Mustang, and the Camaro's sunroof felt like it was in the back seat when I drove one.

I don't know, getting rid of the P-Zeros off the Mustang and adding some Continentals might make it a little smoother, and if I had the nerve I'd have an aftermarket sunroof put in. but, the Quick Sealant sure did make the Grabber Blue shine and pop..

Um...................GM = muscle = CORVETTE!!

diver88, on 16 Feb 2014 - 1:23 PM, said:

Hmmm, ok...  thanks.

Seriously..........unless you need the back seat for kids, WHY NOT a Corvette?  GM?  Yep.  Muscle?  Yep.  A blast to drive?  Yep. HP? Yep.  Get you noticed? Yep.  Just an all around blast to hit the pedal and peel out?  YOU BET!  And now, you can get a C6 for the same price as any of the others you're looking at.

Unless you just don't like the looks, which I can understand it's not for everyone, you should think about it.

Seriously..........unless you need the back seat for kids, WHY NOT a Corvette?  GM?  Yep.  Muscle?  Yep.  A blast to drive?  Yep. HP? Yep.  Get you noticed? Yep.  Just an all around blast to hit the pedal and peel out?  YOU BET!  And now, you can get a C6 for the same price as any of the others you're looking at.

Unless you just don't like the looks, which I can understand it's not for everyone, you should think about it.

Rich, going to keep this one a while.. I've got 2275 miles on it and I'm loving it more every time I drive it.. very comfortable, pulls strong but it's not a hotrod.  moreover, I need to figure out the problems I'm experiencing with some of the products here.  are the Hex Americana pads being replaced with something else.. I looked again last night for them so I could place my order on the sale and couldn't find them thinking I'd come back and look more and forgot about it and missed the sale, just emptied my cart out.

Rich, going to keep this one a while.. I've got 2275 miles on it and I'm loving it more every time I drive it.. very comfortable, pulls strong but it's not a hotrod.  moreover, I need to figure out the problems I'm experiencing with some of the products here.  are the Hex Americana pads being replaced with something else.. I looked again last night for them so I could place my order on the sale and couldn't find them thinking I'd come back and look more and forgot about it and missed the sale, just emptied my cart out.

Send me a pm of the items you need. I have Americana Hex Grip Applicators in stock.

• 2 weeks later...