Customer Service 866.965.0400

Problem with Adam's Spray bottles

Holder

Question

Just seeing if anyone has had similar issues. Twice today my spray nozzle has come off while detailing a car today. Once was with a 36 oz APC and got knocked down by an extension chord(spilled entire bottle. The other was a 16oz bottle I'd DS. Had hanging off my pocket, bottle fell and still had the sprayer stick to my pocket(also all contents were lost. I make sure to tighten these sprayers but they seem to work themselves loose.

When I've had an issue with an Adam's product this is the advice I followed:

Friends, if there are issues with an order, defective or broken product, or anything that you need us to do in order to provide excellent customer service, please contact our team for an immediate solution!

• Phone: (866) 965-0400 Ext. 1

We maintain the industry's only 110% Satisfaction Guarantee, and I promise to keep you as a satisfied customer.

Starting a New Thread on our forum will not get the problem handled

immediately, and we would appreciate a direct contact via phone or email so we can solve the problem immediately!

We are humans here at Adam's, and we sell products made by humans, shipped by humans, and those products are then delivered by humans.

(Lot's of opportunities for errors when humans are involved. That said, I promise to correct any problems when ordering from Adam's Polishes.)

Thanks for contacting our helpful Customer Service Team Members with any issues with our products or service.

Sincerely,

Adam Pitale

Founder, Detailer

:2thumbs:

To answer your question I've had the MR bottle develope a hairline crack on the bottom twice, and start leaking on the shelf....but I have so many extra bottles I haven't worried about it. My I&O and QS spray tops always pop off and never seem to go back on correctly again, but I make them work.

Let Adam's know tomorrow like you plan on doing, there awesome, they'll hook you up. I never look at threads like this as negative, but awareness for the Adam's Crew. Nothing wrong with that.

I never look at threads like this as negative, but awareness for the Adam's Crew. Nothing wrong with that.

Thats exactly my thought, Dave. Like I mentioned earlier, I have had the OP problem myself. But for me it isn't worth dealing with, as far as contacting Adams. Just my opinion. But then again if nobody mentions it, it never gets fixed.

I'm sure like me, y'all have used many different spray bottles over the years. I've never had them come loose this easily. It's only on the bottles I use the most (APC and DS). It's got to the point anytime I pick up any spray bottle I tighten as I grab it.

Thank you all for your feedback... while its certainly a bummer to have a sprayer or bottle go south on you understand that there are literally THOUSANDS of them shipped out a week, and even though we go to great lengths to source the highest quality bottles it is plastic and they will have defects here in there in every batch. Nothing on earth is 100% perfect 100% of the time.

Also, circumstances like heat, cold, or just general use will cause failure on occasion. Thats whats so great about our guarantee... if it has a problem you don't need to worry if other people have had the problem we'll replace it. Just email, call, or livechat and we get you a new one plus replace any lost contents.

Thank you all for your feedback... while its certainly a bummer to have a sprayer or bottle go south on you understand that there are literally THOUSANDS of them shipped out a week, and even though we go to great lengths to source the highest quality bottles it is plastic and they will have defects here in there in every batch. Nothing on earth is 100% perfect 100% of the time.

Also, circumstances like heat, cold, or just general use will cause failure on occasion. Thats whats so great about our guarantee... if it has a problem you don't need to worry if other people have had the problem we'll replace it. Just email, call, or livechat and we get you a new one plus replace any lost contents.

Thank you Sir. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me coming back. :2thumbs:

THIS is why I'm still here....:patriot::patriot:

I think these threads are actually pretty helpful. They provide proof to the current and future customers of Adams that they stand behind everything they sell. It shows the evidence of 110% satisfaction and they fact that whatever your issue is, they will make it right.

Thanks Adams!

I think these threads are actually pretty helpful. They provide proof to the current and future customers of Adams that they stand behind everything they sell. It shows the evidence of 110% satisfaction and they fact that whatever your issue is, they will make it right.

Thanks Adams!

Thanks Tony, and thanks to everyone who gives us raw feedback like this! We are working on a few new sprayers now, and our difficulty, as always, is finding a 100% Made in the USA unit that performs well!:patriot:

We avoid CHINA like the plague, but are considering Italy, who makes some of the world's best sprayers.

As for bottles that break, we are working on that too.....

Important that you know that our small, humble operation thrives and grows because of feedback like this!

Thank you......we'll make it better, always....I promise.

:o

I had a interior leather cleaner bottle crack and lost all but 10 percent of product. But I got it free from a daily special a while back so no harm no foul. What about a plastic covering like seen on some metal pinch clamps that might be a good idea.

I have had some break also, I think they break easier than cheap spray bottle because the bottles are very rigid. Unlike the cheap bottles they don't give resulting in the sprayer taking the hit when it falls. The ones I use at work I can drop off the top of a scissor lift because the bottle is like a thick ballon, I dropped one off the lift and it ended up bouncing like a basketball. If I did the same with Adams I could bet it would crack or break the sprayer, but I like how firm their bottles are so I just try to be careful.

I never cared to the quality of the Adam's sprayers/bottles. They either broke or I would have to fuss with them to keep the tops on tight.

Now I buy the gallon refills and fill my own spayers bottles that I like alot better. Yeah I know Adams will send me replacements, but if the replacement bottles suck too whats the point?

Edited by rshadd

I never cared to the quality of the Adam's sprayers/bottles. They either broke or I would have to fuss with them to keep the tops on tight.

Now I buy the gallon refills and fill my own spayers bottles that I like alot better. Yeah I know Adams will send me replacements, but if the replacement bottles suck too whats the point?

Thanks for your raw and honest feedback, we are listening, and looking at better options! Can you show us a picture of the bottle/ sprayer that you prefer?

:2thumbs: