Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clay Bar Patent Expired?

Z71_Denali

At this point I have settled. Sunlight comes from the sun, and clay will come only from the clay people.

:(

Ahh... There's ways around that... Well the clay part... Sunlight has to come from the sun... :D

Ahh... There's ways around that... Well the clay part... Sunlight has to come from the sun... :D

Canadian friends are wonderful, especially the ones that drop packages off at your house while they're on their way to Florida for the winter...:rockon:

ohh well!!!

the current one works fine, i was just hoping the patent was done so we can get an American made one!

i used mine this weekend to remove tire marks from my truck's front bumper. just my luck a car in front of me has a blowout on the highway! now i have to replace my hood. but luckily all that happened to the bumper was black rubber transfer which i got out in 5 minutes.

What clay? Adams clay?

Nah. The clay magic and the patent that is being discussed in this thread.

I did a little more searching and see that Adams is made in Japan (did not know that). Clears things up a little. I'm assuming Adams clay is still as good or better but just not made in USA.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, the Germans make some nice stuff. Liking my Flex. Anything that saves me time polishing is good. Took me a while to move to the Flex - I dragged my feet, but in the end it has been worth it. Very smoooooth polishing.

Yeah, the Germans make some nice stuff. Liking my Flex. Anything that saves me time polishing is good. Took me a while to move to the Flex - I dragged my feet, but in the end it has been worth it. Very smoooooth polishing.

Just used my Flex and PC today on a 2012 4Runner. The owner was flabbergasted when he came to pick it up. "It didn't even look this good when it was brand new." He even gave me a $10 tip, :glasses:

• 3 months later...