Customer Service 866.965.0400

Great White Drying Towel - Purple?

O2ShootTheJ

Question

The entire towel? Was there anything else in the box that could've spilt and discolored it? I.e. Invisible Undercarriage Spray. A great white is supposed to be WHITE. Lol. Shouldn't hurt anything it being purple. Wash it with hot water with a 2nd rinse and see what happens.

There should have been a note in your box, but if there wasn't I apologize.

We recently sold out of great whites but didn't want our customers to have to wait for them to come back in stock. We shipped these temporary purple towels out so you can still get thru your wash and dry routines. As soon as the great whites are back in stock we will be shipping out the correct towel and you can keep the purple one at no charge. Kind of our way of making up for not having your desired towel on hand.

If for any reason you don't have the white towel show up within a few weeks let us know, I'm sure a few backorders may have slipped thru the cracks.

I thought I was the only one that received purple towels, I can't believe that I never seen this. I got two purple ones but never received the white ones after, I don't know if I will even ask for two white ones, Adam's has already gave me so much stuff for free that has cracked, broke or didn't work right. That and between all the sales they treat us right, but I have spent a ton of money in the one year I have been a user, decisions...

I thought I was the only one that received purple towels, I can't believe that I never seen this. I got two purple ones but never received the white ones after, I don't know if I will even ask for two white ones, Adam's has already gave me so much stuff for free that has cracked, broke or didn't work right. That and between all the sales they treat us right, but I have spent a ton of money in the one year I have been a user, decisions...

Same thing here. Color doesn't matter to me. I'm happy with it

After using it with Detail Spray it get pink anyway. And after getting a little dirty they get to be a light grey. Starting out purple would not bother me a bit.

The revitalizer gets them back to white pretty well. Not sure if they start purple.

Hello everyone, I put an order through 5/15/13, the Great White Towel I received was blue in color. Almost does look like a shade of purple to me. However there was no note on my receipt about it being a temporary towel until the white one is sent out. I also have not received the white towel. Was I suppose to have the white Great White Towel sent out to me? Thanks for your help!