Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam Gun!

TR6speed

Question

But wait.... mook used a foam gun in his write up.... another secret weapon?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I would be interested in that also. I noticed your other post asking Mook for the formula. I am ordering the foam gun (got it right this time) today.

Theres really only one left on the market anymore. Search Gilmour Foammaster on amazon... theres tons of places to buy them.

What about the Hydro? Mook and several others here have said it is far greater than the Gilmour. I found it on eBay coming out to around $45 shipped

But wait.... mook used a foam gun in his write up.... another secret weapon?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

He used a foam cannon in the write up. Cannons attach to a pressure washer, while guns attach to the regular hose

sent from your HTC Rezound

OK I went to Amazon and found 2 different Gilmour guns. One listed as the Gilmour 75QGFRMFoamaster Adjustable Multi Ratio Cleaning Gun and the other is listed as the Gilmour 95 QGFRM Foamaster II.

Which would you guys recommend?

OK I went to Amazon and found 2 different Gilmour guns. One listed as the Gilmour 75QGFRMFoamaster Adjustable Multi Ratio Cleaning Gun and the other is listed as the Gilmour 95 QGFRM Foamaster II.

Which would you guys recommend?

i have the 75 version b/c I liked the build quality better b/c it uses metal parts instead of all plastic of how the 95 is made

Unfortunately, I place my order before Mook replied, so it looks like I will have the Gilmour. It arrives tomorrow, but I can always order the Hydro if I am not happy with the Gilmour.

I was looking over Mooks mixture and it sounds like there is a mixture left after the car is foamed. Do I just leave it in the canister? I will be using thin on my 2007 Corvette that is not a daily driver and is garage kept. I use the Waterless Wash a lot and I don't need to do a complete wash but about ever couple of weeks.

In fact i gave it a complete bath today so it is ready for a cruise in tomorrow afternoon. I did not want to wait until tomorrow because I was not sure when the foam gun would arrive, so I most likely won't need to do it again for a couple of weeks.

Edited by TR6speed

I just recently bought the MTM Hydro Adjustable 32oz foam Cannon. I was originally going to get the gilmour but after finding on other forums, the foam gun doesn't create a consistent foam compared to the cannon. They both have their advantages but I went with the cannon. I receive it friday so I'm excited to see how it works! Post pics when you get it!

Foam Gun is a great tool. I have the one that Adam's used to sell, but with different brand (I think its call Ez-All for cleaning horses). It works great!

First, I foam the entire car and let it dwell for 5 minutes to loosen the dirt and grime. Then, I rinse it off. Finally, Two-bucket Method wash. While, using my wash pads, I use the foam gun to foam the panel I am currently cleaning, to further reduce the chance of marring or scratching.