Customer Service 866.965.0400

Recent downtime on AF

Team Adam's

Sorry for the prolonged outage, hopefully no one jumped off the ledge. :help:

Recently our hosting service moved us to a cloud server and the data center ended up having some kind of massive hardware failure which caused the forum to be down.

Everything looks to be back up and running.

In response to this we're expediting the move to our new server/host and the whole new AF layout. As it stands now the swap will likely happen this Friday (typically one of the slowest traffic days here on AF) so the interruption will be minimized and we can address any hiccups over the weekend.

The new updated AF has a whole new look that lines up with our store site and utilizes a whole new software that will allow us to do a lot more and make your experience on AF even more enjoyable! It also features a built in mobile skin, so browsing AF on your phone won't require 3rd party apps like tapatalk. Some preview images below.

Thanks again for your patience and we look forward to rolling out the all new AF later this week!

post-1263-136818101334_thumb.jpg

post-1263-136818101348_thumb.jpg

post-1263-136818101357_thumb.jpg

post-1263-136818101366_thumb.jpg

Yes, imagine the number of outages if the cloud provider had issues with yours. The week following will see a mass exodus from that provider, just like if a data center that is supposed to have no power outages etc. goes dark at all.

Glad to see the forum back on line.

If I hadn't take vacation last week I'd have had it done and we'd have missed the downtime... oh well.

figures as soon as you leave something happens. it can never happen when your around, thats to logical :lol: going to be a cool update though!

Will there be an easy way to NOT use the mobile skin on a moblie device? I can't stand mobile sites.

I can't remember, but I thought there was a link at the bottom to change it, but I may be thinking of something different.

My Tapatalk hasn't worked since I changed my name..........Adams isn't the only forum on my Tapatalk so at least it wont be unused.

You have to delete Adams as a forum in your list and then re-add it and sign in under your new name and password... Been there, done that! ;)