Customer Service 866.965.0400

Please send some positive vibes our way...

Team Adam's

For those who have ever visited the warehouse you've probably met Jose aka 'the bottling machine'. He's the one that fills, caps, and labels EVERY single product that leaves our place and finds its way into your garage and eventually onto your car. He has personally touched almost every bottle that has ever shipped here for the past decade.

Yesterday he was rushed to the hospital and is fighting with a serious health issue. I won't disclose too much as to respect his privacy, but please keep him in your thoughts.

The team here is taking time out of the day in shifts to go keep him company in the ICU to help him pull thru. We apologize if processing is delayed slightly as a result, but as the small, tight-knit group we are he is like family and we want to be there for him.

Keeping Jose and his family in my thoughts today. I hope all works out for him and he makes a full recovery back to what he does best!

As for the possible delays. I don't care, since the health of an Adam's team member is much more important! :thumbsup:

Of course he's in my thoughts -- get well quick, friend! One time when i drove cross country and stopped at the warehouse Jose and the team generously washed my car for me, without me even asking!!! He, and the entire team there, are tops in my book. Is there anything else we can do for him???

I hope everything works out OK for Jose aka 'the bottling machine'. Prayers are being sent. As for delays at the shop, taking care of family is far more important and with Adam's even though I have not met anybody it seems like we are all family here.

Get well soon Jose,

Prayers sent for Jose!

Why not wait until next week to get most of the Mystery Boxes out? With the website down Friday and great weather now here, we won't feel like talking about them until next week anyway. Plus don't you guys have a clinic this weekend? Most of us can wait, take care of the regular orders, the mystery boxes can wait.