Customer Service 866.965.0400

Product Demo: Adam's Car Wash Shampoo and Uber Foam Cannon

phil@detailersdomain

Question

[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

Many have asked us to show you this set up.  Take a look, Enjoy!

Products used are listed below

Adam's Car Wash Shampoo 16 oz

Adam's Car Wash Shampoo 1 gallon
Uber Foam Cannon pressure washer attachment
Kranzle K1122TST Cold Water Pressure Washer

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for sharing Phil. I know a lot of people on here have been purchasing these cannons. This is a great help to have the perfect combination to achieve a nice foam set up.

I am using both the Uber Foam Cannon and the Kranzle pressure washer and love the results!

Edited by JBlack151

Proof positive that 'special' foam cannon soaps are kind of a joke. Our soap works in a bucket, it works in a foam gun, it works in a foam cannon. No need to have 15 different soaps :D

but we need that special soap for the gloss enhancing nano technology self wax restoring specific for purple metallic candy paint!

Do they make a foem gun that would work with just a regular hose connection? I have been thinking about a pressure washer but at the moment the $$ are tight. ( I can't stop purchasing all of these Adam's products) :lolsmack:

Edited by BluedogGMC

Makes we really want a foam cannon for my pressure washer.  I might look around at stores locally to see if anyone stocks them.  Shipping to Canada on most of the ones I found is pricey.

I need to order this.  That foaming action is impressive.

BlueDogGMC, I've tried the regular hose attachment ones.  They don't foam like the above video.  keep in mind, you don't have to by a $1,300 pressure washer.  A $ 300 one will suffice.

I need to order this.  That foaming action is impressive.

BlueDogGMC, I've tried the regular hose attachment ones.  They don't foam like the above video.  keep in mind, you don't have to by a $1,300 pressure washer.  A $ 300 one will suffice.

Thanks for the reply, Actually I was just wondering about it and as I searched I see that Adam's used to have one until it started being made in China. After further searching I see that those regular hose guns do not seem to work as good so I think I will start to get ready to invest in a PW and a Foam Cannon. What type of pressure (psi) is best for the foam cannon?

Edited by BluedogGMC

Proof positive that 'special' foam cannon soaps are kind of a joke. Our soap works in a bucket, it works in a foam gun, it works in a foam cannon. No need to have 15 different soaps :D

Yea, I bought into this hype. :( I got the one that's supposedly specially formulated for the extra suds needed for the foam canon from those other guys. It does foam up nicely but the suds from Adams is just as good plus you can't beat the smell.

Thanks! I did remember he did say that, but how much did he ACTUALLY use in this demo.

In my use, I used 8 to 12 ounces to coat the car. It just depends on how much you dwell.

Thanks for the reply, Actually I was just wondering about it and as I searched I see that Adam's used to have one until it started being made in China. After further searching I see that those regular hose guns do not seem to work as good so I think I will start to get ready to invest in a PW and a Foam Cannon. What type of pressure (psi) is best for the foam cannon?

Buy a used one from a friend!!  got mine for 160$  2600psi @ 2.3gpm

I'd say anything over 2000 psi will be fine for the foam cannon.  Mine is just strong enough to do the siding on my house, has paid for itself after a year of cleaning the house and concrete instead of hiring someone else.  That's the key when buying one, tell the wife it's for the house. ;)

-Carl