Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy from MA

Gremlin85

New to the forum and amature at detailing. Decided to give Adam's a try after seeing first hand and know a few people who swear by it.

I'm coming from a long time Z user and am very excited to try out Adams!

I just purchased quite a large order and got great service from Nick! So far I couldn't be happier. My checking account, however, feel differently LOL. Easy come, easy go. 

Everyone here seems to be a great bunch and I'm looking forward to contributing and learning on this forum.

For those wondering, I came from a long line of GM vehicles and just recently traded in my 2009 Black Cobalt SS Sedan Turbo for a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD in Platnium White. :eek:

Welcome to the forum!

GM guy myself but now Im considering getting rid of my GM and probably go to the dark side myself. GM lacks in customer service/support.  ..they should take notes from Adams! Sounds like you already witnessed how great Adams customer service is.

Edited by Mongosg8

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

The Fusion was definitely left field for me but I love it to death. I was never a Ford fan but they really stepped it up as of late. The customer service far exceeds what I experienced from GM and the syling, comfort and technology in this Fusion is unmatched for the price I got it for.

Here is one of the only pics I took of it. It's back at the dealer for a quality issue on the rear driver side door. No biggie, just some minor imperfections that Ford was more than happy to make right for me. Even came and got my car and dropped off a rental/loaner.

ECC755F6-265B-4BE8-9EF3-00C5A34C90A4-213

Such a sexy car.  Also you had one rare cobalt my friend.  I was on the hunt for a turbo sedan for a while before 'settling' on the G8 GT.

Welcome from one detailing amateur to another!

Such a sexy car.  Also you had one rare cobalt my friend.  I was on the hunt for a turbo sedan for a while before 'settling' on the G8 GT.

Welcome from one detailing amateur to another!

That it was rare indeed. I really did like the car, but it was time to get out of it and onto something a bit more pumped up and refined. This Fusion fit the bill perfectly.

Thanks again, everyone!

Edited by Gremlin85

Owch, glad to see you in a fusion though.  Love the revamp.  My '12 Explorer is Platinum White Metallic, great color done right.  Hard to get an incredible reflection with it though.

I keep forgetting I'm in Rhode Island now lol.  You're pretty close to me.

Welcome!