Customer Service 866.965.0400

I'm glad Adam's doesn't use these

JHL88

post-5155-0-91138800-1370051417_thumb.jpg

i absolutely can't stand these things.  i placed an order with another detailing retailer for some microfiber gloves.  I thought they would be useful for the hard-to-reach areas like suspension components, interior etc. I opened the box and gazed upon the endless mount of foam nuggets, or whatever you call them.  I became so upset i almost felt offended.  

Just another reason why I love you guys for using the brown paper wrap instead of these.  Sorry, just needed to vent.  These gloves better be worth it.  

Last year I bought some inner fenders for my Suburban and they came in two huge boxes filled with packing peanuts.  I'm talking two boxes that were probably 2'x3'x4'.  I had so many peanuts I had no idea what to do with them.

You know you can ask for paper wrap instead of peanuts right? Seems a silly reason to hate a retailer when it can be easily avoided.

Thanks for the tip.  i don't hate them, just hate the "peanuts." I know its small, but its just one of those things. I also think its silly to send some gloves in a big box covered in foam.  Makes no sense at all

Last year I bought some inner fenders for my Suburban and they came in two huge boxes filled with packing peanuts.  I'm talking two boxes that were probably 2'x3'x4'.  I had so many peanuts I had no idea what to do with them.

And no Charlie Brown to be found

Thanks for the tip.  i don't hate them, just hate the "peanuts." I know its small, but its just one of those things. I also think its silly to send some gloves in a big box covered in foam.  Makes no sense at all

Yep, just request paper instead of peanuts.

I agree.  I hate the peanuts.  My wife loves those heavy boxes that Adam's ships in.  She has a lot of fragile stuff stored in them and isn't worried about any of them. 

Wouldn't want those gloves to get broken...

Jason, I wish I could have read your mind before you ordered.  I have those gloves and I can't stand those things.  If they are the ones I'm thinking of they are white, and would fit perfectly on someone with the hands of Shaq.  They are of poor quality and they don't even really feel like microfiber....if you happen to like them and want a second pair....you can pay me a few bucks shipping and you can have mine.

Jason, I wish I could have read your mind before you ordered.  I have those gloves and I can't stand those things.  If they are the ones I'm thinking of they are white, and would fit perfectly on someone with the hands of Shaq.  They are of poor quality and they don't even really feel like microfiber....if you happen to like them and want a second pair....you can pay me a few bucks shipping and you can have mine.

yea, i think were talking about the same gloves.  Honestly, like you said, they really don't feel like microfiber at all.  It's more like cotton/polyester with something else in it.  i will NOT be using these on paint at all

I agree.  I hate the peanuts.  My wife loves those heavy boxes that Adam's ships in.  She has a lot of fragile stuff stored in them and isn't worried about any of them. 

I sell stuff on ebay all the time, so I never throw away my Adam's boxes or the paper filler. I also use them to store things including extra Adam's products (temporarily, of course).

Never been a fan of ghost farts either.

What?? :lolsmack:  :lolsmack:  :lolsmack:  :lolsmack:

Not sure how it got started, but "packing peanuts" was boring, so we've always referred to them as "ghost farts"... 

Not sure how it got started, but "packing peanuts" was boring, so we've always referred to them as "ghost farts"... 

If your farts have lumps then our definitions of a fart are completely different.  :willy:

I sell stuff on ebay all the time, so I never throw away my Adam's boxes or the paper filler. I also use them to store things including extra Adam's products (temporarily, of course).

+1 I like to reuse whatever packing material I can from anything that I have shipped. Saves you from having to buy boxes and stuff every time you have to ship something yourself.

I use one of my larger Adam's boxes as a "laundry bin" for dirty pads and towels