Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forum Rules: Honesty... its the best policy!

What happened? He finally get charged?

Sometimes I have to hold my tongue until it bleeds.  That's how much funny I am holding back with what I *want* to post right now...and nothing related to this case.   Just a joke, that would travel well in your laughter navigation systems...

:lolsmack:

Edited by Mook@Adams

Guest Ricky Booksh

I Have Been Reading All This! Can Not Believe I Got Put In The Middle Of It A Week Ago. I Just Want Everyone To Know I Meet Him One Time at My House. I New He Was Strange, But Not This Strange! Please Don't Hold It Against Me I Am Not Like That. And Don't Think All Louisiana People Are Bad. I Assure You I am Finish With Him.

Don't sweat it Ricky... you were unfortunately a victim of us having to ban a whole block of IP addresses in the area because one weirdo decided to be a problem. We know you didn't have anything to do with it, you're simply guilty of being geographically too close to the guy and were part of the collateral damage as we took measures to remove him. 

Glad to see you back and sorry you were impacted. 

Yep!  No problem Ricky!  I saw this guy for what he was pretty early on but couldn't put a finger on it.  Thankfully he "hung himself" as Dylan so eloquently likes to say!   :lol:

I'm interested in hearing more.  Was he actually 48, did he have any idea how to detail?  Lol.  He's analagous to a train wreck... Can't turn away!

He Said He was 48, didn't See A ID! He Did Know How To Run A Rotary. Has a Lot Of Experience At Detailing.

But I Am Very Picky With Auto, Bikes All Toys But Just Learning How To Correct Paint So He Knows More About Detailing Than Me.

Why are you capitalizing every word lol?

He might not be able to type very well which is obviously. Don't humiliate him because of his typing. He is a great guy to have around in case one of us needs to ask a mechanical question. This guy is a phenomenal technician.

He is definitely a keeper !!!! LOL

He might not be able to type very well which is obviously. Don't humiliate him because of his typing. He is a great guy to have around in case one of us needs to ask a mechanical question. This guy is a phenomenal technician.

Correction,, OBVIOUS

It was a joke, no ill will meant :)