Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forum Rules: Honesty... its the best policy!

That's because you're a lying POS that got kicked off the Adams forum for posting results after using another product but claiming they were Adams products and posting on the competitions forum with the same results stating they were their products.  You're liar and a cheat and this review needs to be removed.  Adams Polishes is a family owned company priding itself on honest products, great customer support and great results!  Thanks Amazon for providing the IP address of this liar so we could verify it was the same person (Kevin). 

DONE! 

Friends, I hate to keep bringing this up, but it seems our friend is going to continue to be a nuisance. 

A member here brought to our attention that a Mrs. Tammy Dupre (the cross dressing alter ego of he who shall not be named) submitted a bunch of 1 star reviews on our amazon listings. 

Obviously he was plenty satisfied with the products before we removed him from the forum (giving Americana a "5 gold star" review here) so this is yet another act where he (or she) is attempting to harass us. I've added these actions to the police report (the fine folks at amazon were happy to provide information confirming the same IP address was used to submit the reviews) so I don't want them removed as they serve as further proof of his activity. 

In the meantime I'd ask that anyone who has use the product and would like to submit a LEGITIMATE review of the products on Amazon to provide a REAL ranking for us. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/AGOAE8SG6972J?ie=UTF8&display=public&page=1&sort_by=MostRecentReview

Dont worry Dylan, we got this!

Your vendors need to check their store if they allow reviews!  

I left a review on all the items.  THAT took some time! 

Please understand that one of the reviews left (Tammy Dupre) was left by a person that got kicked off the Adams forum for posting results after using another product but claiming they were Adams products and posting on the competitions forum with the same results stating they were their products. HE is a liar and a cheat and that review needs to be removed. Adams Polishes is a family owned company priding itself on honest products, great customer support and great results! Thanks Amazon for providing the IP address of this liar so we could verify it was the same person (Kevin).

Will do Dylan.  Ill spend some time tonight to leave reviews on the items.  This really bugs me, this guy just seems to keep going at it.  At first I thought he was just being immature but now I def. think there's something really wrong with him.  Nonetheless, he needs to be stopped. 

Guest Jason Lee

Remember to leave a comment on HIS review and hit the NO button next to "was this review helpful"

Chris

gotcha.  i already left one for americana and SSR/SHR/FMP i will finish it up tonight for sure.  

The software guys are addressing some issues with auto log in so that might be what happened. If you are redirected from an outside link sometimes it won't log you in and makes you start a new session. I believe they had to boot everyone off for a second to test something. 

The software guys are addressing some issues with auto log in so that might be what happened. If you are redirected from an outside link sometimes it won't log you in and makes you start a new session. I believe they had to boot everyone off for a second to test something. 

All it did was clear out the stored sessions. Once everyone logs back in it shouldn't happen again  :thumbsup:

The goal is to bring the star count back up!  

Careful with this though because it could just as easily backfire. It would be suspicious for an outsider to suddenly see a bunch of favorable reviews in one day. Not saying that's what has happened, just something to keep in mind. I think the important thing is to leave honest legitimate reviews rather then just favorable for the sake of being favorable. I myself will leave a thorough review on the glass cleaner which is one of the products "He who must not be named" desecrated with his one star review.

Careful with this though because it could just as easily backfire. It would be suspicious for an outsider to suddenly see a bunch of favorable reviews in one day. Not saying that's what has happened, just something to keep in mind. I think the important thing is to leave honest legitimate reviews rather then just favorable for the sake of being favorable. I myself will leave a thorough review on the glass cleaner which is one of the products "He who must not be named" desecrated with his one star review.

My reviews have a note about miss Dupre and then my review.  I truly love my Adams products so I'm not lying!  I also explain my reviews. 

My reviews have a note about miss Dupre and then my review.  I truly love my Adams products so I'm not lying!  I also explain my reviews. 

Yes, your reviews and the others who made them today are good and I'm not calling anybody out, it's just something to keep in mind. I'm just thinking ahead because I've seen people interprete reviews this way.

Remember to leave a comment on HIS review and hit the NO button next to "was this review helpful"

Chris

Good idea, just jumped on Amazon and did a review and searched for the reviews to refute.

Pretty sad someone needs to stoop to that level.  So you were called out..  walk away with your tail between your legs and move on!

BTW Dylan ..Contributed my .02 on Amazon ..

I did a review of the Paint Correcting and Paint Finishing Polishes yesterday afternoon on Amazon. Just went back on Amazon to leave a review for another product and can't find my review of the polishes or any of Kxxxx's negative reviews either. Perhaps Amazon has pulled them. The only reviews for Adam's products by Tammy Dupre were positive ones. Including a positive one for the Fender Brush made June 26?

Edited by BRZN