Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forum Rules: Honesty... its the best policy!

Damn right Dylan.  Great freaking job.  Thats a PhD is internet whoop A$@

Evidently this individual doesn't understand system engineering, and that everyone from the marketing team, to the accountants contribute to the development, as well as support the development of a product or service.  Thats business 101, but he evidently found a position that didn't require this knowledge.

Edited by IrishCurse

using someone's ID? What kind of idiot would allow another idiot to use his ID to PM people about other products lol. If you want to find other products, it's just a simple google search away.

My guess is that he is just BSing.

In the case I'm guessing wrong, I say BAN THEM BOTH!  :angry:

I've not always seen eye to eye with Adam's detailing policies, but I can respect a clean forum to learn, ask questions, and share your experiences.

using someone's ID? What kind of idiot would allow another idiot to use his ID to PM people about other products lol. 

If it were indeed true we'd remove the responsible party from the forum permanently as well, but as I suspect with most of this individuals posts its a lot of hot air. He couldn't even circumvent a simple IP block so its not like we're dealing with an internet genius here. 

The fact is, its clear this guy is dealing with some potentially dangerous mental problems. The reaction to being caught in a lie is rather extreme. He reacted in a very irrational manner, to the point of being worried about the kind of person we're dealing with. What I've shared here isn't even the worst of what hes emailed. In the end we're going to let the police and proper authorities handle this as well as his place of employment as the activity on their IP address is a cause for concern and potentially implicates them in a crime (as the officer I spoke with suggested). 

Despite all his huff and puff about "other products" he still had 2 orders in the system on Friday, which we promptly cancelled and refunded. 

Edited by Dylan@Adams

This is amazing, glad the authorities are taking him off the street before he actually cracks. I am no expert but know that a degree doesn't mean as much as experience in a lot of cases. Hopefully he is locked up or just goes away soon.

Everybody that he "met up" with or "got phone calls" from were the same two people each and every time he made any sort of reference about personal interaction with forum members, and at least one of the two were already acquaintances with him before joining the forum. He just wanted to make it seem as though he was going out of his way to help people who couldn't get help through the forum, and that these people were going out of their way to be saved by the paint correcting god he claimed to be.

Just curious, did he really meet up with members from here?

We're not all like that from down here in South Louisiana. And no, I'm not an engineer.

North Louisiana either lol.....good question, he offered me his number in one thread but I never called it.

:lurk:  Hmm Mongo likes popcorn! LOL!

I hope the door Dylan showed him didn't hit him in the a$$ that hard!

You really need to be a tool to get kicked off of this forum.

Pretty much ANY forum...  I've only been denied by one forum and it was for putting "third rock from the sun" as my location on Bob the Oil Guy forum.  THAT blew me away.  Why is it anyones business where I live?  

That being said, I've seen the other emails this guy has sent Dylan and they're BAD!  He's a nut job through and through! 

What did I miss????? Holy cow! This thing is out of control! I use the word thing because IMO that's what he is. I really don't know what was said to any of the Adams staff but these guys are here to help! And to help us using their products!!!!!!! It's as simple as that. Yes at times we can agree to disagree but in the end we are all civil and pretty sane !!!!

with all the tragedy in the world Boston bombings,911, the shootings in CT I think people are becoming more and sympathetic to people we don't even know. At least that is what I believe or hope. This guy seemed like he didn't follow that way and he had his own adgenda. Sad is really what it is. You are given one life live it to the fullest!

Friends, I hate to keep bringing this up, but it seems our friend is going to continue to be a nuisance. 

A member here brought to our attention that a Mrs. Tammy Dupre (the cross dressing alter ego of he who shall not be named) submitted a bunch of 1 star reviews on our amazon listings. 

Obviously he was plenty satisfied with the products before we removed him from the forum (giving Americana a "5 gold star" review here) so this is yet another act where he (or she) is attempting to harass us. I've added these actions to the police report (the fine folks at amazon were happy to provide information confirming the same IP address was used to submit the reviews) so I don't want them removed as they serve as further proof of his activity. 

In the meantime I'd ask that anyone who has use the product and would like to submit a LEGITIMATE review of the products on Amazon to provide a REAL ranking for us. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/AGOAE8SG6972J?ie=UTF8&display=public&page=1&sort_by=MostRecentReview

Edited by Dylan@Adams