Customer Service 866.965.0400

Forum Rules: Honesty... its the best policy!

I would just like to quote a line from the movie Billy Madison here......

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

That is all, have a great weekend everyone! :thumbsup: 

well I've been off for a while, so I saw his entry into this forum, but man looks like I missed out on a lot!

Didn't know who you were talking about until we got that understanding certain members comment. priceless :D

Now that would be funny.  A detailer with 30 yrs experience who is a mechanical engineer who also runs a billion dollar hotel company who also creates imaginary internet buddies...

I mean you cant make this stuff up....or you can....or....I dont know anymore. :wacko:

I found it odd that he never had trouble finishing down on soft paint with a rotary. And then when I asked how he dealt with soft paint, he said he didn't know what I was talking about and started to give me advice. Nothing wrong about hearing advice as we can all get better, but when someone doesn't know what soft paint is and is giving me advice, my red flag goes up lmao!

This seems like the most appropriate place to make an apology on the matter.  I am sorry if some of my posts hijacked threads, or were disruptive in any way.  The individual in question was suspect to me from the moment he arrived in the forum, and immediately detracted from my enjoyment of the forum.  I did make amends in a thread and attempted to start fresh with this member, but to no avail.  Maybe it's my Boston attitude, I don't know, but I just couldn't stay quiet anymore.  I felt this person was wasting everyones time, being deceptive, steering new detailers in the wrong direction, and a disruptive presence overall.  As a result, I started calling him out.

I know the Adams moderators and staff are true professionals and were throughout this entire fiasco.  I just couldn't control my impulses anymore.  I love this forum and almost never sign off.  I respect all members, and genuinely felt bad when Camaro2ssBlack posted that we basically shut up towards one another.  If such a situation was to unfold in the future, I'll take the high road, not add to the mess, and let the staff react/act as necessary.  Anyways, sorry for adding to the disruption... The dude was a toolbox, and aggravated me, but it wont happen again.   :)

Edited by IrishCurse

This seems like the most appropriate place to make an apology on the matter.  I am sorry if some of my posts hijacked threads, or were disruptive in any way.  The individual in question was suspect to me from the moment he arrived in the forum, and immediately detracted from my enjoyment of the forum.  I did make amends in a thread and attempted to start fresh with this member, but to no avail.  Maybe it's my Boston attitude, I don't know, but I just couldn't stay quiet anymore.  I felt this person was wasting everyones time, being deceptive, steering new detailers in the wrong direction, and a disruptive presence overall.  As a result, I started calling him out.

I know the Adams moderators and staff are true professionals and were throughout this entire fiasco.  I just couldn't control my impulses anymore.  I love this forum and almost never sign off.  I respect all members, and genuinely felt bad when Camaro2ssBlack posted that we basically shut up towards one another.  If such a situation was to unfold in the future, I'll take the high road, not add to the mess, and let the staff react/act as necessary.  Anyways, sorry for adding to the disruption... The dude was a toolbox, and aggravated me, but it wont happen again.   :)

TOO LATE.   :banned: The Hammer has been dropped on you.

lol, I think you're good Matt.  That guy got to a lot of people.

After all, I'm not here to make waves, I'm here to talk about how good my truck looks after Patriot, lol! That's just an obligatory pic of the SS. The 2nd signed Patriot came today! And the door reflection is post BG, before Patriot!

post-9534-0-12412700-1371867119_thumb.jpg

post-9534-0-51249700-1371867145_thumb.jpg

post-9534-0-65251200-1371867169_thumb.jpg

post-9534-0-38189100-1371867187_thumb.jpg

post-9534-0-05305900-1371867229_thumb.jpg

This seems like the most appropriate place to make an apology on the matter. I am sorry if some of my posts hijacked threads, or were disruptive in any way. The individual in question was suspect to me from the moment he arrived in the forum, and immediately detracted from my enjoyment of the forum. I did make amends in a thread and attempted to start fresh with this member, but to no avail. Maybe it's my Boston attitude, I don't know, but I just couldn't stay quiet anymore. I felt this person was wasting everyones time, being deceptive, steering new detailers in the wrong direction, and a disruptive presence overall. As a result, I started calling him out.

I know the Adams moderators and staff are true professionals and were throughout this entire fiasco. I just couldn't control my impulses anymore. I love this forum and almost never sign off. I respect all members, and genuinely felt bad when Camaro2ssBlack posted that we basically shut up towards one another. If such a situation was to unfold in the future, I'll take the high road, not add to the mess, and let the staff react/act as necessary. Anyways, sorry for adding to the disruption... The dude was a toolbox, and aggravated me, but it wont happen again. :)

Please don't take anything I said personally, I was just as frustrated with him as you were, believe me. I just figured if we ignore him he would move on once the attention and responses stopped...

All in the past my brother!

PS you got two patriots?!?! Jealous.........

Edited by camaro2ssblack

#124 and #129!!  :)

All in the past for sure, thanks.  Just used the Patriot today.  I asked if topping Americana with it would be a disservice, and I agree, I'd really like to see it on its own, over sealant.  I just couldn't wait so I said to heck with it.  I have to be careful though, I tend to over-use product, learn to throttle back, then I'm good.  I'd rather not do that with this wax.  Since it comes off so easily, you can't gauge if you're using too much as you normally would.  I took it easy, and it rocked, even over a finish that could use a strip and light polish.

Hey, if I remember correctly, Chase squared me away with proper DS use.  I was using too much, you hooked me up with knowledge, loving the results.

It's unfortunate Dylan that you had to even resort to posting that.  As an adult it should go without saying.  Makes me wonder why people find it necessary to behave in such a poor manner.

Common sense is getting more and more scarce these days. Just glad it all got resolved.

Gee, I get busy  with life/work and I miss out on the fun.  From what I hear of the issue, this is the kind of junk I have read on other forums, self appointed authories, which is why I don't visit those other forums anymore. 

Glad it's cleaned up, now on to real detailing topics!

When this person started a thread that was titled "who is XXXXXXXX" I knew he was fake! I called it almost immediately. Dylan and Gerry did a great job! Gerry is now the forum Detective! I like calling him the forum Dick! ;).

Just as an update and to share with the community what a sad and obviously unstable individual we're dealing with, I received this email today:

I'm back. Lol

Oh, I love your post on the rules which is about me. Lol

I'm sending PM's now to some members to show them better products. 
Some agree that Adams is all hype. 

I'll be making a statement real soon Dylan. 
I loved when another member asked you if you had a PHd. Lol
One cannot develop products without a PHd

Stay tuned my friend

How did I get back in you ask? 
I'm using someones I D. 
Isn't that agianst the rules?
You've gone too far thu s time

Not sure what his obsession with my education is... maybe because he runs a 'billion dollar corporation" he wants to hire me? Not sure where this came from... those who know me know I'm not a PhD... I am not a chemist... but I do work with them (a lot of them) in the testing and development process. My feedback (and the feedback of our beta testers and team) are what shape the products that eventually make it into your hands. 

If you are contacted via PM or other means by this lunatic please forward me a copy of the message. We have reported him to the proper authorities in Louisiana. I have provided them with his full name, all the IP address's he has used as well as his facebook profile, home address, work address, work email, home phone, cell phone, and all the other information I was able to gather about the individual in question. 

For your assistance in providing proof of his continued harassment and libel I will reward any member here with a free 16oz bottle of product (their choice) for providing a copy of the PM to the moderation team so that we can aid in the investigation and eventual prosecution of this individual. 

I apologize to anyone who has been impacted or harassed by the member in question. If you prefer to remain anonymous while the details of the investigation are carried forward simply say so in your PM or email and we will make sure to exclude you from any reports forwarded to the authorities. 

I thank you for your assistance in ridding the forum of this issue and I again apologize for the harassment and obvious distraction to our otherwise harmonious community. 

Edited by Dylan@Adams