Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spoke with Dylan on the phone today...

dsmith2013

I was expecting someone else to answer the phone, and when I heard, "Thank you for calling Adam's, this is Dylan, how can I help you?" for some strange reason I was shocked and couldn't even remember why I was calling. LOL. After studdering for a minute, I finally told him why I was calling and I know after today he thinks I'm a crazy person. Oh well, I need to meet up with these guys at a detail clinic or something and get a chance to talk to them in person. :2thumbs:

I remember when we first became customers and my wife called to check on an order. After speaking with someone who you would of thought she'd known for years after that conversation she hung up. I asked who she talke to and she told me that his name was Adam. I said babe, that was Adam himself! She said no way, there has to be someone else there with the same name. She couldn't believe that Adam himself was fielding calls on the customer service line. We couldn't get over how cool that was and it was very endearing to us as new customers.

I have had the opportunity of meeting Adam, Dylan, Mook and Ashley on numerous, seperate ocassions. They are all really cool and down to earth and within minutes of talking with them it's like your chating with an old friend. They dont talk down to you and they arent quick to move you on your way. They were all willing to stand and talk for as long as I cared to. I would say this carries over to their willingness to answer the phone, answer an email or field questions daily on the forum.  I think it says alot about the Adam's culture and the types of people Adam employs in his Company as well as the kind hearted people that each one is, in general.

You guys rock.   :rockon:

Edited by man5011

I'm guessing that that depends on the customer 'eh?  I mean, it can get pretty hott or heated on the phone sometimes....  

LOL... I see what you did there, Mister.

UH HUH

What's with the fishbowl of only GREEN M&Ms in your office?

:lol:

How many times do I have to tell you?!?! When you address me it will only be as "Sir" or "Your Majesty"... you pull this casual speak with me again and its back in the 55 gallon drum you go to think about what you've done. :jester:

How many times do I have to tell you?!?! When you address me it will only be as "Sir" or "Your Majesty"... you pull this casual speak with me again and its back in the 55 gallon drum you go to think about what you've done. :jester:

Or Great Bearded One! 

I'm guessing that that depends on the customer 'eh?  I mean, it can get pretty hott or heated on the phone sometimes....  

If I'm understanding things right, I see what you're getting at, but what's with the second T?

Edited by LDM

I placed an order online while at work one day, then just as I was pulling into the driveway i got a call from Colorado.  I said to myself 'Oh, there must be a problem or question about my order'.  When I answered the phone the voice on the other end said "Hey Mike this is Adam".  It took me several seconds to be able to say anything!