Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spoke with Dylan on the phone today...

dsmith2013

I got a call from God the other day but I put him on hold because I was already on the phone with the janitor at Adam's.

Roger....you just made my forum signature my friend..... :blink:

I have talked to Adam and Ashley when I have called in and Dylan via emails.  This shows what customer service means to the owner of the company,  Adam answering calls himself.  My experience is most owners do not stay on this level of talking to their customers.   They forget where they started. 

Why doesn't Dylan's beard have a username on the forum? TheBeard@Adams would have the last word in all discussions! :king:

I got a call from God the other day but I put him on hold because I was already on the phone with the janitor at Adam's.

ahahaha, I literally LOL'd. Like literally.

Edited by ihaveacamaro

Adam's Polishes is an excellent example of good people surrounding themselves with good people . . . it's the recipe for success that so many companies don't understand.  EVERY dealing I've had with this company has been fantastic, although Dylan is so busy now he doesn't get to hang out on the Camaro forum as much as he used to . . .  :(

Adam's Polishes is an excellent example of good people surrounding themselves with good people . . . it's the recipe for success that so many companies don't understand.  EVERY dealing I've had with this company has been fantastic, although Dylan is so busy now he doesn't get to hang out on the Camaro forum as much as he used to . . .  :(

You guys have Nick now... you don't want me hanging out there anyways... I'm statistically proven to bring the overall value of any conversation down and reduce property values just by participating.   :D

Edited by Dylan@Adams

You guys have Nick now... you don't want me hanging out there anyways... I'm statistically proven to bring the overall value of any conversation down and reduce property values just by participating.   :D

Plus the beard scares off all the neighborhood children.

We are so cool!  Hahahaha....  I'm reminded of a great book title, "Everybody Poops."

Just normal people here at Adam's.....real normal.

:)

To all of us here, we all seem normal to each other........to outsiders or non car people, I'm sure we seem a little on the crazy side!! :pc7424:

We are so cool!  Hahahaha....  I'm reminded of a great book title, "Everybody Poops."

Just normal people here at Adam's.....real normal.

:)

To all of us here, we all seem normal to each other........to outsiders or non car people, I'm sure we seem a little on the crazy side!! :pc7424:

That's how I felt the first time I met Adam in the Boulder Warehouse.  I was amazed at how friendly and generally cool he was, you know for owning a Polish company.  Was very impressed!

Perogies?

LOL... you guys are too much... trust me, I'm not a celebrity or diva by any stretch. 

Its always nice when I get a chance to grab phones and talk to a customer. 

You're not a Diva?  are you sure?

You look pretty Diva to me

477223_10151399627282314_2074050764_o.jp

His beard is so contagious, vaccines have been created for it.

Years ago, he built a city out of blocks.  Today over 600,000 people live and work there.

Every time he goes for a swim, dolphins appear.

Alien abductors have asked him to probe them.

If he were to give you directions, you'd never get lost and you'd arrive at least 5 minutes early.

His legend precedes him, the way lightning precedes thunder.

The police often question him, just because they find him interesting.

His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man's entire body.

His blood smells like Detail Spray.

If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

When it is raining, it is because he is thinking about something sad.

The pheromones he secretes have been known to affect people miles away, in a slight, but measurable, way.

His personality is so magnetic, he is unable to carry credit cards.

Even his enemies list him as their emergency contact number.

He never says something tastes like chicken.  Not even chicken.

His organ donation card even lists his beard.

He's a lover, not a fighter.  But he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas.

His reputation is expanding faster than the universe.

He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.

He lives vicariously, through himself.

He once punched a magician... That's right.  You heard me.

He is, the most interesting man in the world.

post-3208-0-35449800-1372431465_thumb.jpg

Holy crepes Len!  His head is big enough!

A ) My photoshop skills suck.

B ) To cover up a head with hair with one that doesn't have hair I had to make the head a little bigger to cover it all.

Edited by LDM