Customer Service 866.965.0400

Double posting

Rich

Some issues tonight guys.  Either my posts are so tiny I can't read them, they're showing up large and in bold, or they're double posting.  If they post at all!  When I post, it doesn't take me to the post. Instead it stays on the post box blinking. I have to open a new window and go to the "view new content" link to see if my post made it or not.  Very weird tonight. I'm not the only one with the double post issues. I've seen quite a few of them tonight, so I can't be the only one with this problem.

Did the same for me yesterday and when I went to make a post this morning after clicking on the post button, it didn't refresh to show that I had posted.  I went back out of the thread and into it and there was my post. 

Also when I click on the 'Like This' button it doesn't change and say I liked it until I go back out of the thread and re-enter again.

Well kids. This is a result of the tapatalk plugin (to say I hate this plugin would be an understatement) 

Trying to satisfy the constant moan and groan about "I miss tapatalk" has netted us this problem... tapatalk says its on the IP board end, IP board says its on tapatalks end. 

At this point I do not care... I'm giving them about 5 more minutes to figure it out and I'm deleting it... those that want tapatalk - tough luck! We have a mobile skin that is perfectly functional and if our board works without it I fail to see the point. 

TT was a pain on our old forum, its been nothing but a headache on this one. I've never been a fan of it and this just provides more reasons why.

Edited by Dylan@Adams