Customer Service 866.965.0400

AdamsForums "Dark" is alive!

Team Adam's

Cool. 

Glad to hear everyone is happy with the dark option. I'm still using the original theme mostly, but at night the dark definitely keeps the 'glow' down if I'm browsing. Now that we've got appearance stuff dialed in we'll start introducing some cool new features and plug ins soon. 

I found a few more things that could use a little tweaking imo:

1) When you click on a username, then go to that page, it's all white and gray and hard to read.

Here is an example:

Untitled-2-1024x640.jpg

2) When you click on your username in the top right, when the drop down menu goes down, the box with the username whites out and doesn't look great.

3) This one is not nearly as important, but something I noticed. When you go to the drop down menu after clicking the username on the top right, when you roll your mouse over the options you click, it makes the font red, but not the entire font. Almost looks like the red font is a little above the white font like shading or something. If you want to compare, click on the notifications and then roll the mouse over something and you will see the entire white font turn red. That doesn't happen when you roll over the mouse in the username tab.

Hope that helps a little more :)

I found a few more things that could use a little tweaking imo:

1) When you click on a username, then go to that page, it's all white and gray and hard to read.

Here is an example:

Untitled-2-1024x640.jpg

2) When you click on your username in the top right, when the drop down menu goes down, the box with the username whites out and doesn't look great.

3) This one is not nearly as important, but something I noticed. When you go to the drop down menu after clicking the username on the top right, when you roll your mouse over the options you click, it makes the font red, but not the entire font. Almost looks like the red font is a little above the white font like shading or something. If you want to compare, click on the notifications and then roll the mouse over something and you will see the entire white font turn red. That doesn't happen when you roll over the mouse in the username tab.

Hope that helps a little more :)

Bump :)

Really, REALLY, like the dark version...just as much as I like Captain Morgan Black  :drool:

My sig looks really nice on the dark version too!

It's great to see the revisions when reading through from Dylan's first post when it launched. 

Kudos to all the effort and the developers.

Mike

Edited by icantdrive55

• 1 month later...