Customer Service 866.965.0400

AdamsForums "Dark" is alive!

Team Adam's

I hated the white when it was switched, but I'm used to it now so I'll probably stay on the white.  But it's great to have choices.  And isn't that what Adam's is all about? Great customer service ................. in a different way.  :2thumbs:

much much better.  Also like the charcoal/dark grey theme.     The only thing left I'd say is the "PREV" and "NEXT" buttons for switching pages.  White buttom with light grey text.

Capture1.jpg

Dylan, the black looks better than it did initially.  Do like the grey lettering on the darker background.  Now as it sits for me personally, I guess it depends on what my eyes like.  Kinda like at night the darker screen is better and during the day the white screen.   :2thumbs:

Oh, and my signature - the one Dylan made....of my truck and the storm clouds look FANTASTIC against this color!!!  I'm in love! 

It looks like it's floating in front of the screen.  Very cool.

I like the current configuration (although I may go back to white).  The PREV/NEXT buttons are the only (very minor) issue.

Dylan, 

There are three minor issues I still see with the dark version in order of severity:

1) Once you click on the PMs, notifications, or username drop down menus at the top right, the font is extremely hard to read.

2) The Prev and Next button are hard to read.

3) The "Like this" button is slightly hard to read.

Once those issues are fixed, I believe the dark skin will be finished! Great job developing it :)

Edited by ihaveacamaro

Dylan, 

There are three minor issues I still see with the dark version in order of severity:

1) Once you click on the PMs, notifications, or username drop down menus at the top right, the font is extremely hard to read.

2) The Prev and Next button are hard to read.

3) The "Like this" button is slightly hard to read.

Once those issues are fixed, I believe the dark skin will be finished! Great job developing it :)

How's all that look now?