Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's needs to create a new decal

billwil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A California company has one called Stripper Scent.  I think the Leather Conditioner is plenty awesome.

Some folks need a product to get the stripper scent out of their vehicle. I've heard.

You're right the Leather & Interior Conditioner smells great, but I don't use it too often. The Total Interior Detailer has a clean scent (baby powder?), but I wouldn't mind having a bit of Detail Spray or Invisible Undercarriage Spray scent without having to hang my head out the window like a dog.

Edited by Redbeard

I agree.  I enjoy opening my sunroof and smelling the "little bit" of detail spray from the glass and roof inside the cabin as I drive along.  It is a nice addition to the leather conditioner of the interior.  

Kind of a combo of leather conditioner and detail spray would be a MASSIVE win.

A California company has one called Stripper Scent.  I think the Leather Conditioner is plenty awesome.

I own it along with their Green Apple and Watermelon... one of the very few products I own not Adam's brand.

• 1 month later...

I own it along with their Green Apple and Watermelon... one of the very few products I own not Adam's brand.

i just ordered a bottle of "stripper scent" as conversation piece for the shelf in the garage, how does it actually smell?

i just ordered a bottle of "stripper scent" as conversation piece for the shelf in the garage, how does it actually smell?

I love it! Don't know personally what one smells like but I could imagine its a dead on comparison. I can't really describe what it smells like. It's sweet but not too sweet. I keep a 4oz bottle in my center console spray it every day when I get home from work.