Customer Service 866.965.0400

1st mod to the Porsche!

Sizzle Chest

It's tough though!  I'm a 'hot rodder' at heart!

Hot rod a Porsche?!  One word: RUF

Never will you be so bankrupt yet oh so happy  ;)

Your Porsche is a beautiful machine (with soft paint!) and I hope you enjoy it to its fullest...not turbos required for that!

Edited by Baron_Von_Awesome

Definitely better looking for sure. 

Now you've piqued my interest! Although without before/after "in use" photographs I have to wonder:

• Which is brighter?
  • How does the color compare?
  • Is the LED version more of a "point source" (spot) while the incandescent version is "dispersed" (flood)?

Amazing how the little things make an impact. Eye is no longer distracted and focused on the ugly orange. Cleaned up the looks nicely. I see you are trying to experience all types of cars. Instead the hardcore "Chevy" of "Ford" fans that say that wouldn't drive the other.

Great mod.  It's the first thing I did to mine too.  It's amazing how much better such a small thing looks.  I wish Porsche would just start shipping with clear instead of amber.  I think my dealer told me that it was a federal regulation thing.

Definitely better looking for sure. 

Now you've piqued my interest! Although without before/after "in use" photographs I have to wonder:

• Which is brighter?
  • How does the color compare?
  • Is the LED version more of a "point source" (spot) while the incandescent version is "dispersed" (flood)?

The LED appears 'brighter'.  Color is still amber when lit, so no difference there.  They are just marker lamps, very low power, so they are not really a spot nor flood beam/pattern.

Great mod.  It's the first thing I did to mine too.  It's amazing how much better such a small thing looks.  I wish Porsche would just start shipping with clear instead of amber.  I think my dealer told me that it was a federal regulation thing.

I have heard the same thing!  The Euro cars get them from the factory!

Looks good but I still hate you for trading the GT500 for the 911.  You're not allowed back in the club house.  A GT3 will allow you back in.  :P

Don't worry about this.  We'll let you in the Porsche clubhouse now.  You don't have to deal with the  GT500 riff-raff anymore.  ;)